Office Tour Photos
With more than $150M in funding, 100% year over year growth for the past five years and a recent billion-dollar valuation, Seismic is the leader in the enterprise sales enablement software space. Using leading edge cloud technologies and web enabled solutions, we are innovating and solving complex problems to help the worlds top companies improve collaboration and content delivery between marketing and sales. Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 600 employees across the globe, Seismic is privately held by its executive team and investment firms General Atlantic, JMI Equity, Jackson Square Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price.
Gaining insights into how people engage with content allows Seismic customers to sell more effectively, as well as curate and create content that is valuable. As the newest member of this recently formed team, youll focus on developing solutions and APIs that allow customer to leverage content and allow our platform to deliver metrics associated with it. Youll add to our efforts in developing the next generation content delivery features and focus on improving both user experience and performance.
- Ability to solve complex software problems and implement high quality, reusable code for APIs and microservices.
- Work collaboratively with other, geographically dispersed engineering teams.
- Motivations to work in a fast paced, agile software environment.
- Create well documented and flexible APIs and web services.
- See the big picture, look at details, and connect the dots to achieve platform outcomes.
- A continued curiosity and passion for learning and emerging technologies
- A collaborative mindset with the ability to clearly articulate problems, ideas, and solutions.
What youll need to be successful:
- Strong knowledge and experience developing complex web enabled applications, ideally in the enterprise software or software-as-a-service space
- A team first, we win together mentality that fosters idea sharing across all levels of the team.
- Excellent communication and ability to articulate technical concepts to cross functional teams.
- Strong depth of knowledge in object-oriented programming (C#, Java, C++, etc.)
- Knowledge of cloud based architectures, microservices, and test driven development
- 5+ years of experience software development experience for web-based products at scale
- A Bachelors degree or higher in Computer Science
More Jobs From