Sr. Front-End Engineer (UI)
CloudHealth Technologies is the global market leader in Cloud Service Management, and the most trusted software platform used to accelerate business transformation in the cloud. We are searching for dedicated and versatile engineers, who are passionate about working in a company whose culture is fanatical about innovation and fixated on delivering software products that solve our customers most challenging business needs. As a Sr. Front-End Engineer, youll have the opportunity to make a significant and direct impact on our products, platform, and tackle some of the most complex challenges in cloud computing.
We are looking for experienced front-end engineering expertise that will help lead definition and architecture for next-generation UIs throughout the CloudHealth product offerings. The CloudHealth platform actively manages over 4.2 billion dollars in cloud spend (from over 500 direct and 100 channel partner customers - growing daily) giving us limitless opportunity to create insightful, elegant, and high-value UIs that our customers take immediate business action upon.
Why we are excited about YOU:
You have an analytical mind and passion for the craft of software engineering. Technologies come and go, but that excites you because of the endless possibilities it creates. Youre excited by UI/UX Frameworks, Data Visualization, Cloud Computing, and the customer experience in everything you construct. Youre looking for a collaborative environment whose teams care about the products they are creating, how they create it, and the impact it serves on our customers business objectives.
- Help develop and test highly interactive front-end web applications and reusable components using current web technologies and frameworks (with the challenge of visualizing structured and unstructured data from multiple sources).
- Identify and communicate best practices for application architecture (applications that have multi-cloud support).
- Collaborate with the Executive team, Product Management, Architects, and existing engineering teams to design, develop, and publish software supporting a highly available fault tolerant SaaS platform.
- Produce software designs to support long-term maintainability and extensibility of code in an automated CI/CD environment.
- Participate in all phases of the software development cycle as part of a Scrum team.
- Obsess over quality in the product you create and the code you write.
- Contribute to relevant open source projects.
- Advance your technical and interpersonal skills in an environment that looks to expand them.
- Have the opportunity to give back to the local communities around Boston through company programs and initiatives we have and will continue to develop (technology and humanitarian).
- Create some incredible hackathon ideas every quarter - which have historically found their way into production.
- A sense of humor (non-negotiable). We work too hard to not have fun and celebrate individual/team/company accomplishments.
- 5 + years of commercial software development experience.
- 1+ years building or using cloud services in production.
- Experience developing customer-facing UI applications.
- Experience with designing and consuming REST API services.
- Experience writing production quality code, preferably in a product-based company.
- Distributed source control experience with Git.
- An understanding of team and individual goals and are motivated to accomplish them.
- Understand why comparative analysis is key to continuous improvement, innovation, quality, and success.
Were already intrigued but would love experience with:
- Developing software using a microservices architecture.
- Design, build, and or evolve data visualization components.
- Developing highly distributed and multi-threaded software products or solutions (ideally in cloud environments).
CloudHealth Technologies is a venture-backed technology company that is accelerating business transformation to the cloud for some of the largest enterprises in the world. With over $86 million in funding, including a $46 million Kleiner Perkins-led Series D round that closed in June 2017, we have experienced +100% year-over-year revenue growth for the past five years. The result, we are one of the fastest growing technology companies in the country that serve over 550 direct customers and over 100 channel partners.
Our benefits don't stop with competitive salaries, 401K plans, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life/disability insurance or flexible PTO. To give everyone a stake in the business, we ensure everyone receives equity. Plus, there's the usual good stuff like Commuter & Gym reimbursements, Apple hardware, free snacks, lunches, and beer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.