Our Mission – Securing the software that powers your world. At Veracode, we are focused on that mission every day. Veracode is recognized as a premier provider of SaaS-based application security solutions, transforming the way companies secure applications in today’s software driven world. We provide our customers with a solid foundation on which to build security into their modern agile development processes.
The Sr. FP&A Revenue Analyst is primarily responsible for planning and producing a detailed monthly revenue forecast, consolidating operations Board Pack reporting (renewal rates, weekly sales/bookings & pipeline, services/sales productivity, operational updates, etc.), and understanding the bookings forecast.
Monthly Operations BOD Reporting Package - Maintain and deliver monthly BOD pack reporting
- Perform the monthly consolidation and distribution of Operations Board pack reporting by working with counterparts within finance and various counterparts across the various departments, including upper management.
- Revenue reporting for pure SaaS business model.
- Perform an analysis of monthly, quarterly, and annual detail customer contract revenue forecast, by translating sales booking forecasts into revenues
- Produce revenue reporting by Customer, Region, and Product.
- Perform detail revenue budget based on new and renewal bookings budget. Working with sales on a contract-by-contract basis and renewal and expansion probabilities.
- Automate the revenue/bookings forecast by collaborating with Accounting and Sales Operations / Business systems.
Ensure Bookings forecast alignment across Sales, Sales Operations, and Finance.
- Master data integrity of bookings detail
- Deliver Bottom’s up Topline Plan
Required Skills & Competencies:
- Bachelor's degree
- 4 or more years of Financial Analysis experience, especially on revenues and bookings (ideally for a tech/software company)
- Energetic and positive attitude in the face of stress and a fast paced and challenging environment
- Strong knowledge of Rev Rec and ability to review contracts to assess impact on revenue
- Strong modeling skills with some forecasting experience
- Ability to perform analysis with the goal of understanding operational business impact
- Competency in using Salesforce CRM
- Proficient in Microsoft Word AND strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Thoroughness and attention to detail with strong analytical skills and an eye toward automation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, especially with upper level management.
- Self-managed with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
Desired Skills & Competencies:
- Degree in Finance, Economics, or Business
- Knowledge of NetSuite, Adaptive Insights
- Strong Salesforce CRM User
The Veracode Way:
We Have a Passion and Commitment for Security
We consider security in everything we do. We act to preserve the trust our customers place in us.
We Help Our Customers Change the World
We deliver peace of mind to our customers so they can focus on the pursuit of their missions.
We Have Big Goals and Expect Big Outcomes
We are results driven. We take risks, compete boldly, and deliver valuable outcomes to our customers.
We Are Committed to Making Progress Together
We collaborate with each other, our user communities, our industry and together lead the world forward.
We Value Each Other
We value diversity. We have empathy for each other and assume positive intent.
We Are Proud to be Veracode
We have fun together. We honor who we are and work hard to achieve our potential.
You Change the World, We’ll Secure It!
Veracode is an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate diversity with a commitment to creating an inclusive environment. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, religion, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status.
More Jobs From