Sr. Experience Designer- B2B
Were the Experience design team at Wayfair, and were tackling exciting challenges that are reshaping how people purchase and have goods delivered to their homes. From finding that perfect item via AR to scheduling installation services, were solving new problems every day in our online and offline experiences for our tens of millions of customers.
Were hiring for a Senior Experience Designer within our growing B2B team. The Senior Experience Designer is responsible for executing the design strategy for B2B team. Your strong experience in designing digital experiences will ensure a more successful process for our B2B clients.
This role will expose the candidate to both unique XD design challenges and the opportunity to make a huge impact Wayfairs ROI. The team is growing and many more resources are going to be invested in the B2B team. This means the candidate has the unique opportunity to help shape where Wayfair Professionals will go in the near and far future.The B2B clients are diverse and we are constantly working on personalizing the experience for their unique industry-specific needs. Such industries include; hospitality, office, build & renovate, education, and more. we are constantly looking to know them better, and design for their unique needs.
What You'll Do
- Raise the bar for experience design at Wayfair
- Seek out and utilize data to make informed design decisions
- Collaborate with product managers, developers, and other experience designers to execute design concepts that deliver on brand goals, business goals, and are technically feasible to implement
- Conceptualize and create pixel-perfect design mockups from sketches, wireframes, and other UX deliverables that represent your design thinking capabilities
- Communicate ideas and concepts clearly and concisely, while also being open to receiving feedback and direction as needed
- Contribute to and design a new innovative platform changing the way people think about interior design & home installation services
What You'll Need
- A builder of engaging customer experiences which solve goals with elegant simplicity
- A coach who enjoys helping others learn new things
- A passionate advocate for the customer who never loses sight of the big picture
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in Human Computer Interaction (HCI), Information Architecture, or related field
- 7+ years of professional UX experience, with strong skills in softwares like Invision, Sketch, and Creative Suite
- Strong understanding of online design processes; knowledge of what is possible and what will be hard to achieve and/or implement in a digital environment
- Ability to present design ideas clearly and convincingly
- Exceptional interpersonal, collaborative, and creative problem solving skills
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.