: Sr. Director, Website Marketing
Office Tour Photos
Constant Contact is looking for a Sr. Director of Marketing to lead their Website team!
What youll do:
- Own Constant Contact web properties, holding responsibility for converting website traffic into paying customers, aligning site to messaging strategy, and utilizing site to meet business goals
- Define strategies and tactics to maximize paid conversion of prospects visiting Constant Contact website, Blog, Knowledge Base, and other web assets
- Manage cross-functional execution of conversion strategy spanning Website team (which you will directly manage), Acquisition, Sales, Product, and Customer Lifecycle Marketing
- Hold accountability for growth in volume of customers who convert without a sales touch
- Recommend and execute A/B tests across all elements of conversion experience to improve funnel performance
- Define and implement tag management strategy to capture necessary data to understand and improve funnel performance
- Manage digital analytics team to identify and prioritize opportunities to improve conversion
- Define how to best communicate Constant Contact value proposition on our website, aligned to our product positioning, brand voice, and campaign strategies
- Manage, coach and develop team of product managers, conversion marketers, and analysts to meet your goals
- Direct internal Creative and Engineering teams on your website vision to meet above goals
Who you are:
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years experience driving website conversion optimization
- 7+ years experience as primary website business owner in eCommerce environments
- 5+ years experience driving conversion in freemium or free trial environments that do not have a live sales interaction
- Proven track record of leading high performance team(s)
- Relentless funnel optimizer: Proven ability to identify, prioritize, and execute on opportunities to improve funnel performance; deep experience with A/B testing methodologies
- Track record using rigorous, data-driven approach, competitor research, and user research to identify conversion opportunities
- Experience-backed point-of-view on website best practices: site layout; role of each page on site; navigation; page content; CTAs; data tracking; tag management; SEO; etc.
- Influential leader who builds trust with peers and superiors, can effectively sell new fact-backed ideas in the face of opposition, and develops highly collaborative relationships
- Experience operating in fast-moving ecommerce environment, while clearly communicating initiatives and progress to senior leadership
- Strong collaborator with experience leading teams of peers spanning multiple functions
- Experience directly managing nimble, high-performing teams and developing careers
- Outstanding flexibility, adaptability and sense of accountability
- Software as a Service (SaaS) experience
- Breadth of experience with different conversion models: freemium, free trial, purchase upfront, sales-assisted (lead generation), no sales touch, etc.
- SMB industry experience
- Experience with Optimizely, Tealium, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Why youll love us:
- In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams. We have made the decision to stay remote until June 2021.
- We celebrate one anothers differences. Although we're proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, we're working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Join the experts. If you're passionate about supporting businesses of all sizes, you wont find a better spot to share your talent. Were dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint, and have a true desire to help the little guy/gals.
- Youll have opportunities to advance. Were fans of helping our employees learn different aspects of the business, be challenged with new tasks, be mentored and grow.
More Jobs From