Vistaprints Customer Experience and Marketing organization serves, inspires and delights customers and helps others in our organization do the same. From the simplest interaction on our website to how people take in our advertising and communications, we are obsessed with delivering value. We know our customers needs and we strive to exceed their expectations. Touching every element of the business, were here to grow and build the Vistaprint brand, reach new audiences and offer the best possible experience for every customer.
As a key member of the leadership team of the newly formed Vistaprint Customer Experience organization, you will be tasked with building and ultimately leading a team of UI/UX designers and researchers. As part of this, you will have the chance to define the user experience design discipline within Vistaprint. Ultimately, your team will research, prototype, and design connected products, services, and interactive brand experiences that build measurable business impact by delivering outstanding, indispensable, beloved experiences for customers!
Youll employ a clear understanding of our strategy, business constraints, and enabling technologies, as well as a profound sense of empathy for customers mindsets, needs, and latent expectations to craft strategies and design solutions that occur at any dimension and scale: from single products or service touch-points, to large, sophisticated services and systems with a focus on owned, social, and partner digital platforms.
What You Will Do:
- Define the mission, strategy, team composition, recruit, build and lead a diverse team of designers.
- Ensure the user experience is integrated across a range of digital experiences crafting consistency of patterns, styles, and design philosophies across Vistaprint.
- Understand and solve complex business and functional problems for digital users by creating world-class experiences.
- Define information architecture, user experiences, and user interfaces using a human-centric approach to design which includes conducting customer interviews, heuristic analysis and usability testing, competitive analysis, primary and secondary market research, and other requirements-gathering activities.
- Lead teams through a process of defining personas, user journeys, process flows, storyboards, wireframes, high-fidelity designs, and prototypes.
- Bring to the team and projects your experienced opinion on best-practice digital UI patterns and trends, and effectively communicating design rationale throughout the project.
- Plan and facilitate Design Thinking workshops with teams and target end users.
- Manage the design process, drive external and internal team decisions, track risks and issues, and collaborate to estimate team resourcing and schedules
- 8+ years of relative experience.
- Expert conceptual thinking and creative execution in visual and interaction design.
- Strong project and people leadership skills. A consistent track record of functioning as a leader as well as an individual contributor.
- Proficiency with Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, InVision, Axure and other emerging design tools.
- Expert understanding of designing and detailing intuitive interfaces for cross-platform devices.
- Experience with experience blueprinting and user journey mapping.
- Successfully lead multiple complex projects simultaneously, handle a fast-paced work environment, deadlines, and changing priorities.
- Contribute ideas and collaborate with all levels of the team to produce stunning work!
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, entrepreneurial culture. With founder Robert Keanes return as CEO, weve renewed our focus on empowering and helping small businesses. To do this, we create customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We thrive on providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth for both our customers and our team.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.
More Jobs From