Millions of pet parents with unique needs visit Chewy.com looking for products for their beloved pets. We have the task to decide what products would be most useful to them and help them discover those products. How do we do this?
Meet Personalization team @ Chewy. We use best of machine learning techniques and continuously test the outcomes to simplify product discovery for pet parents looking for their pet needs on Chewy.com. Our exceptional multi-disciplinary team of data scientists, data engineers, software engineers and product managers work together to power personalized recommendations and product discovery for pet parents. Our team has single threaded ownership of the space allowing us to decide impactful products that we can experiment, measure with metrics and deliver at a fast pace.
We are hiring a Senior Director of Product Management for our Personalization team in Boston, MA. This is a Senior people leader that will have exposure across the entire business, influencing the vision and implementation of experiences for our customers which are fun and never robotic. You bring experience spanning development or customer facing products, software engineering and design. This role offers a great opportunity for professional growth with the leading online pet retailer in the US. You will have a unique opportunity of providing pet parents with a personalized, easy and integrated experience on Chewy.com.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact [email protected].
What You'll Do:
- Owning development and communicating the long-term vision and goals that drive strategies for a portfolio of products
- Recruit, hire, and mentor exceptional team of product managers and product analytics specialists
- Influencing investment choices that will provide long-term innovation in the space
- Guiding cross-functional teams of product managers, engineers, designers, and analysts while playing a key role in organizing and communicating their work across the organization
- Collaborate with leaders across business, setting product strategy, prioritizing features, building consensus, coordinating feature releases and managing internal/external communications
What You'll Need:
- 12+ years of experience building and operating products/services at scale
- A history of owning, developing, and communicating long-term vision and goals that drive strategies for a portfolio of products
- Working in a culture of experimentation, learning, and innovation in order to solve user needs within the domain
- Owning the test-and-learn roadmap to inform the product portfolio
- A track record of building high-impact products demonstrating measurable business impact
- Position may require travel