Who We Are
Pixability is a video advertising software company that uses data science to optimize large, complex campaigns across YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and Connected TV. The companys industry-leading optimization and insights solutions are independently verified by the YouTube Measurement Program, the Facebook Marketing Partner Program, Oracles Data Clouds Moat Measurement, and other third parties. Pixabilitys suite of solutions are used by the top media agencies and brands including Dentsu-Aegis, Havas, Interpublic Group, Omnicom, Publicis, and WPP, as well as Swatch, Ford, KIND, LOral, and Puma. For more information about Pixabilitys video advertising platform, please visit www.pixability.com.
Our Award-Winning Culture
Our team is the heart of our culture. We value innovation, collaboration and curiosity with a passion for getting things done. We strive to hire and cultivate the best employees, and foster a culture of open communication and transparency. We are driven and hard-working, but also committed to having fun along the way with weekly catered lunches and happy hours, team outings, and flexible paid time off. Were proud to have been named the Global Leader in Video Innovation in the Google Premier Partner Awards (2017), as well as one of Boston's Coolest Companies by BostInno (2017), and listed on the Inc. 5000 for four consecutive years.
Looking for a role where you can have true impact on the thriving video marketing industry? Join a team who runs top brand and agency video campaigns utilizing the newest technology and leverage the largest video platforms. Pixability is hiring a Director, Customer Insights & Advertising Operations to manage campaign delivery, identify improvements (process, training, and system development) that impact our ability to recognize revenue from sold campaigns, and provide strategic and tactical input to the ad products function and the product development team.
You will be overseeing video campaigns as well as managing the day-to-day work of campaign managers. To be successful in this position you must have a deep understanding of Google Ads and YouTube; Facebook is also highly desired. The ideal candidate will have a flair for data analysis and familiarity with tools and platforms to interpret and explain complex data in an elegant way. This role requires creative troubleshooting, comfort with reporting new and emerging technologies, and the ability to clearly communicate and execute campaign recommendations while maintaining acceptable margins.
This position will be based out of our Boston Headquarters.
- Have at least 5-7 years of experience in a highly analytical and strategic role within advertising technology or similar industry
- Have strong statistical reasoning and technical skills including Excel mastery, and one or more years of SQL experience. Seriously, you are the best at Excel.
- Ability to your technical and business skills while pulling and re-structuring data using SQL
- Have the ability to tell a story with data that is relevant to customers (internal and external)
- Experience developing dashboards with BI software (Tableau)
- 5+ years of management experience
- Python experience is a plus
- Ability to create presentations with your eyes closed and you hate when there are three font sizes on one slide
- Your presentations are exactly what customers want, and you have a slide ready for every question they ask
- Ability to thrive under tight deadline and work confidently amidst ambiguity and uncertainty
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to definition and implementation of processes, streamlining workflows, and policy.
- A self-directed professional who knows what needs to be done and operates with a sense of urgency, focus, and discipline.
- Manage a team of 6 campaign managers and 4 analysts
- Be able to tell a story with data
- Direct and lead ad campaign delivery efforts to support Pixabilitys clients across YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and CTV
- Responsible for hiring, coaching, mentoring and leading a team
- Solve problems using process and products
- Be the subject matter expert in advanced Ad Operations and analytics
- Stay current with industry events and be proactive to ensure campaign effectiveness and engaging team and clients, or make revision of delivery, pacing and optimization, as needed.
- Establish and maintain best practices and standardization for campaign setup and management to drive consistency as well as campaign pacing and performance improvements.
- Develop insightful quantitative analysis for reporting and predictive models to support well-informed decision making regarding pricing, inventory and platform KPIs.
- Efficiently and strategically alert accounts and clients to secure additional budget and capitalize on the surge of traffic for upcoming special events, holidays, weekends, etc.
- Review RFP and insertion orders, managing daily support requests from the Sales and Account Management teams.
- Provide weekly operational reports, including current ad campaign margins, ad revenue, trends within ad platforms.
- BA/BS required; Masters preferred.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Pixability is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.