Office Tour Photos
DraftKings Inc. (Nasdaq: DKNG) is a digital sports entertainment and gaming company. Its simple, at DraftKings, we believe lifes more alive with skin in the game. For that reason, were committed to responsibly creating the worlds favorite games and betting experiences. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices around the globe, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do, and think you will too.
Join a Groundbreaking Team:
The Sr. Desktop Support Technicians responsibilities are to provide gold standard end user support and service delivery to the DraftKings community while assisting in the management of IT provided enterprise systems. Through advanced knowledge of IT services and a drive to solve problems with technology, this individual will make a daily impact on the success of IT and the larger DraftKings community.
What youll do as a Sr. Desktop Support Technician:
- Provide high quality customer support with a customer first mentality.
- Manage and action support requests using ITIL/ITSM principles.
- Provide Tier 2/3 support for complex, priority, or access sensitive support and service escalations.
- Support and manage Windows, Mac OS, Mac iOS, and Android devices.
- Use advanced knowledge and troubleshooting to resolve complex issues with enterprise applications and processes.
- Participate and/or lead assigned projects to ensure achievement of strategic goals.
- Provide expertise on DK technologies as assigned to ensure the quality, reliability, and organization of related IT services.
What skills you will use:
- Bachelor's degree in a Computer Science related field or equivalent combination of knowledge and experience.
- 5+ years of experience working in an enterprise support environment.
- Advanced knowledge of common operating systems (Mac/Win) and related management technologies (Intune, SCCM and JAMF preferred).
- Advanced knowledge of common enterprise end-user technologies (O365, G Suite, Atlassian, Zoom, and Slack preferred).
- Knowledge of common coding languages for scripting and automation (PowerShell, C#, Python preferred).
- Basic understanding of the ITIL/ITSM framework and related processes.
- One or more certifications in the following areas required (multiple preferred): Microsoft, CompTIA, ITIL/HDI, Customer Service.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and were great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of techs most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
Were proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. Well never discriminate against anyones background or creed. If youre good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
You may be required to become licensed through applicable regulatory agencies.
More Jobs From