Vistaprints Customer Experience and Marketing organization serves, inspires and delights customers and helps others in our organization do the same. From the simplest interaction on our website to how people take in our advertising and communications, we are obsessed with delivering value. We know our customers needs and we strive to exceed their expectations. Touching every element of the business, were here to grow and build the Vistaprint brand, reach new audiences and offer the best possible experience for every customer.
Vistaprint is seeking a talented, hardworking and collaborative e-commerce designer to join
our global team! As a member of our site merchandising team, youll help our customers find and design the products they need to look and feel professional, prepared and plugged-in. From promotional banners to product pages and more, youll be part of a cross-functional group that creates, tests and optimizes on a regular basis with the goal of the best possible website experience. The designs you create will help inspire, delight, excite and empower Vistaprint customers.
What You Will Do:
- Work in a cross-functional squad on multiple projects within a sprint format
- Design site pages within the merchandising zone framework, aligning to site standards and best practices
- Collaborate with copywriters to make visuals and copy work together
- Adopt the Vistaprint style guide and UI Library
- Concept photography directions to best explain our product attributes, outlining photography briefs and collaborating with the photography team
- Validate design hypothesis through customer insights
- Design and execute strategically as well as tactically
- Partner with members of marketing, merchandising and creative teams
- Be an active member of the MX design guide reporting back on squad activities and learning
- 3-5 years experience in e-commerce or agency environment
- Bachelors degree/certificate in design, web design or related fields
- Have a strong understanding of e-commerce best practices and website design
- Outstanding designer with a strong portfolio demonstrating design excellence in typography, layout design, merchandizing and photography
- Proficiency with the Adobe creative suite with a focus on Photoshop and Illustrator, Figma, InVision, and other emerging design tools
- Enthusiastic about collaborating, brainstorming and problem-solving
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, handle a fast-paced work environment, deadlines, and changing priorities
- Strong technical capabilities with the ability to quickly learn and navigate new platforms and technologies
Why Youll Love Working Here:
At Cimpress, we put great importance on the wellbeing of our employees, which is why we offer perks that ensure a great work/life balance. Perks include work from home capabilities and very flexible time-off opportunities, including our outstanding Vistabreak to name a few. In our Barcelona location, additional perks include commuter benefits, onsite gym, generous PTO (Summer hours, Public holidays), flexible working schedules, language courses...
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, entrepreneurial culture. With founder Robert Keanes return as CEO, weve renewed our focus on empowering and helping small businesses. To do this, we create customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We thrive on providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth for both our customers and our team.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.