Sr Data Program Specialist
At Cotiviti, we are custodians of data for our clients. This requires efficient processes to manage data implementations, data production, data quality and data security. Data Program Management as a function ties these aspects together with the client's interests as the highest priority.
Program Solution Design
- Understand client’s business model and work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure objectives are being met.
- Responsible for definition of end to end process map for each solution that is a part of the client’s program.
Program Planning and Monitoring
- Responsible for the review of an integrated master plan for programs. Each program is a combination of several engagements with the client.
- Develop schedules in MS Project or equivalent scheduling tool and be capable of creating executive level schedule summaries in MS PowerPoint.
- Plan, track, and report key deliverables for assigned accounts. These are around implementations, custom extracts and production runs.
- Ability to work through the dynamics of handling complex clients and prioritize across multiple client engagements.
- Measure and track performance relative to client SLAs and contractual obligations
- Support the scheduling of meetings and events including working group meetings, product reviews, technical interchanges, and executive briefs.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field such as Health Science, Computer Science, Business, or equivalent experience.
- 4-6 years’ experience establishing, implementing and communicating to project metrics. Ability to review multiple work streams design process flows, and support implementation design for more complex clients.
- 2-4 years’ experience within the Healthcare or Insurance space working with Brokers and Consultants, Health Plans, Physicians groups, and TPAs.
- Experience with large payers preferred.
- Strong knowledge of healthcare enrollment, medical claims, and drug claims data required. Additional knowledge of non-traditional data types (health & wellness, workforce productivity, and EMR) preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to multitask and prioritize projects to meet scheduled deadlines.
- Strong data analysis and problem-solving skills. Ability to understand client’s business needs and correlate with data sources and processes.
- Diligent follow ups. This role requires interactions with several internal and external resources.
- Ability to work well independently or in a team environment, and mentor other team members.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook and Project.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities