iRobot Genius Home Intelligence is a powerful new connected product platform, giving users an unmatched level of personalization and control over their cleaning robots, accounting for their unique homes, schedules, cleaning preferences and smart home integrations. Your contributions will set the iRobot user experience apart from the competition.
Are you a software engineer interested in working with data in the consumer robotics and connected home space? Then come join a fantastic team of data architects, engineers, and scientists responsible for ingesting, curating, and distributing the petabytes of data that informs and supports iRobots connected products around the world.
You will work with a fun and collaborative team to design, enhance, and support iRobots data pipelines, data quality tools, data APIs, data-driven product features, and data-related software experiments. The solutions you develop will have direct impact on our digital roadmap and will influence the future of data management for our connected products.
- Design, develop, and maintain software capabilities that will provide or improve management, accessibility, security, or accuracy of iRobots connected product data.
- Contribute to our IoT data framework by influencing our AWS big data infrastructure, agile delivery methodologies, automation test processes, documentation strategies, and digital capabilities roadmap.
- Collaborate directly with data architects, product engineers, R&D developers, data scientists, and digital business owners to develop use cases, demo capabilities, test deliverables, and invent new data capabilities.
- Create automated data pipelines to improve our customers personalized experiences over time
- 3+ years working in building and maintaining data pipelines, data management systems
- Python or Java expertise
- Experience building microservice architectures, data pipelines, or processing frameworks
- Experience writing automated tests to ensure the quality of your software components
- Comfortable designing, developing, testing, and operating what you build
- Familiarity with AWS cloud computing and desire to work in AWS serverless or managed services such as Lambda, DynamoDB, Glue, Athena, etc.
- Familiarity with privacy and security development best practices
- Capacity and eagerness to learn
- Experience with Customer Data Platforms and commercial ETL tools, such as SnapLogic, helpful
More Jobs From