Our Mission – Securing the software that powers your world. At Veracode, we are focused on that mission every day. Veracode is recognized as a premier provider of SaaS-based application security solutions, transforming the way companies secure applications in today’s software driven world. We provide our customers with a solid foundation on which to build security into their modern agile development processes.
Veracode is seeking a talented, results-oriented, energetic, and highly motivated individual to join our Program Management Team. The Security Program Manager (SPM) Enterprise is responsible for driving customer’s Application Security (AppSec) programs while building and maintaining strong customer relationships. The SPM Enterprise ensures a high level of customer satisfaction, and drives services and license utilization leading to ROI recognition, strong contract renewals, and solution growth opportunities. This position requires a dynamic individual with the capability to manage multiple accounts, ability to establish appropriate success criteria, and drive programs toward success. You will be working with CxOs, Developers, and Application Security Experts.
- Establish and drive enterprise-wide risk management programs for application vulnerability testing.
- Advise customers on how to best utilize the CA Veracode solutions within their organization.
- Advise customers on rollout and usage strategies, as well as integrated security policies and SDLC processes.
- Assist customers with creating, educating, and delivering of rollout plans, security policies, and integrated SDLC processes.
- Assist customers with onboarding of development teams, understanding compilation policies, and executing consultation calls to drive adoption and utilization.
- Work closely with CA Veracode Support and other Security Solutions teams by providing oversight and management for issues and initiatives to ensure consistently positive customer experiences.
- Prepare and lead customer program reviews; maintain accurate record of discussions and action items.
- Serve as customer advocate while capturing feedback and reporting requests to Product Management.
- Understand the technologies, constraints, and other issues connected with an application security program and its implementation.
- Demonstrate CA Veracode's value proposition, its core platform features and product lines and other related tools/technologies.
- Match CA Veracode solutions to customer's business and technical requirements.
- Develop and share best practices with team members to enhance the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of the support of customers.
- Collaborate with Sales on account strategies and identify opportunities for expansions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent applicable experience
- 5 or more years’ experience working on and ideally leading software consulting projects
- Experience in consulting program management, selling consulting services and/or acting in a pre-sales role
- Excellent customer-facing skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to enable strong presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability and desire to work and excel in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent multitasking and well-developed project management skills
- Self-motivated and able to solve problems independently and in team settings
- Ability to work well across functional groups and influence others to get things done
- Excellent team player and able to work under own initiative
- Ability to effectively facilitate cross-functional teams and resources
- Strong critical thinking, analytic, and problem solving abilities
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 20%
- Knowledge in Application Security and general security
- Thorough understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Familiarity with the use of plugins, APIs
Desired Skills & Competencies:
- Experience with forecasting tools (SFDC, Aviso, Clari, or equivalent)
- Experience with commission tools (Xactly, Callidus Cloud, or equivalent)
- Experience working for a SaaS-based solutions provider
The Veracode Way:
We Have a Passion and Commitment for Security
We consider security in everything we do. We act to preserve the trust our customers place in us.
We Help Our Customers Change the World
We deliver peace of mind to our customers so they can focus on the pursuit of their missions.
We Have Big Goals and Expect Big Outcomes
We are results driven. We take risks, compete boldly, and deliver valuable outcomes to our customers.
We Are Committed to Making Progress Together
We collaborate with each other, our user communities, our industry and together lead the world forward.
We Value Each Other
We value diversity. We have empathy for each other and assume positive intent.
We Are Proud to be Veracode
We have fun together. We honor who we are and work hard to achieve our potential.
You Change the World, We’ll Secure It!
Veracode is an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate diversity with a commitment to creating an inclusive environment. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, religion, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status.
More Jobs From