Definitive Healthcare is a rapidly growing data and analytics provider of the most up-to-date, comprehensive, and integrated information on hospitals, physicians, and other healthcare providers.
Recently honored by the Boston Business Journal as one of the 10 fastest-growing private companies in Massachusetts and named THE BEST large company to work for on Business Journal’s Best Places to Work list published in June 2019, Definitive Healthcare is on an incredibly exciting trajectory. The company has more than doubled in size in the past 2 years and has over 400 employees. Our motivated and high-energy workforce is collaborative, kind, and engaged, which has led to exceptional retention rates.
As a new Customer Success Manager, you will be assigned a set of large clients within the Life Science vertical and act as a liaison between those clients and Definitive Healthcare.
Here are some things you will tackle:
- Create and maintain strategic partnerships while building an understanding of your clients' industry, business challenges, and desired outcomes.
- Drive high levels of product adoption and engagement, work to achieve client's expected outcomes, and provide an excellent customer experience to ensure strong renewal rates and enrichment.
- Build and execute on a customer engagement strategy, informed by the overall account strategy and the customers admitted outcomes. This includes the delivery of onboarding, user training, formal and informal business reviews, and delivery of other value-added services such as CRM integration projects, custom data projects, activity/usage analysis etc.
- Partner 1:1 with an Account Executive; collaborate on account plans, renewal risk identification, and potential account growth opportunities.
- Report on account health, trending, and progress on value capture/delivery of customer outcomes.
- Partner with the Support and Training team to effectively deliver high level training and support to our largest enterprise clients and ensure we are efficiently servicing our customers.
- Expertly coordinate additional products and services for our customers and make appropriate recommendations. Work with relevant partners in Sales, Professional Services, Product, and CRM to ensure the customer's success measures are met.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience)
- Proven track record in a client facing role with proven success driving engagement and acting as an internal advocate.
- Experience successfully building senior level business relationships and facilitate conversations at all levels, including the C-suite.
- Project management experience, effective at balancing competing needs and priorities.
- Experience identifying, managing, and mitigating at-risk customer churn.
- Relevant business experience and demonstrated commercial mindset
- Experience in the bioscience or medical device industries
Why we love Definitive, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
- Definitive Cares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match
What our Employees are saying about us on Glassdoor:
“Great Work atmosphere, great work life balance, excellent company to work for, amazing top notch product, incredible customer service, lots of tools to help you succeed.”
-Business Development Manage
“Great team. Amazing growth. Employees are treated very well.”
“I have waited 36 years to work at a dream job for a dream company and I am so happy to have finally got there.”
If you don’t fit all of these qualifications, but believe you’re still a great fit, feel free to apply and tell us why in your cover letter
Definitive Hiring Philosophy
Definitive Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other status. If you’re interested in working in a fast growing, exciting working environment – we encourage you to apply