Hi Marley is a purpose-driven SaaS platform built for the insurance industry by people who know and love insurance. Designed to enhance customer trust and loyalty, Hi Marley enables hassle-free communication between the policyholder, insurance carrier and partners through a conversation SMS platform helping delight policyholders and achieve faster time to resolution. The platform uses industry-leading analytics to generate meaningful insights - enabling carriers to drive positive outcomes. Hi Marley has flexible APIs and requires zero integration to get started.
We are growing rapidly and are looking for a Senior Customer Success Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for working with our largest and most strategic/enterprise customers. In this role you will maintain a high level of customer satisfaction by building long-term strategic relationships with our customers and ensuring they realize full value from their investment with Hi Marley.
The Hi Marley Customer Success team specifically seeks to build a culture of collaboration and customer-centricity.
What Youll Do:
- Team with Hi Marley Account Management to maintain positive relationships with our customers and have ownership of Customers success with Hi Marey platform services; measured through renewal rate, Customer Satisfaction (NPS) and other metrics that measure customer sentiment/success
- Work agile; most specifically with our customer success, product, and engineering teams to ensure our customers are at the center of everything we do
- As the expert on each of your customers strategic goals, you will create prescriptive customer success plans that map to value realization and drive ongoing user engagement & strategic recommendations leading to successful business outcomes for our customers
- Drive the risk mitigation strategy by working cross functionally and ensuring accountability across multiple departments within Hi Marley
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customers, to ensure each customers use of the Hi Marley solution closely aligns with its business strategy. Engage regularly with customers via strategic and operational reviews to evaluate needs and strategic direction
- Identify opportunities to expand the relationship and generate leads for the Hi Marley Account Management Team
- Track and measure the net benefits of Hi Marley against well-defined customer goals and provide quantified data to customers and internal Hi Marley teams
- Assist with the onboarding of new customers and the training of platform end users, as well as post go-live support
What Were Looking For
- 4-6 years of experience in customer relationship management at the enterprise level
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and external customers; including senior level executives, legal, technical, finance, sales and marketing experts
- Ability to track performance against team metrics in meaningful ways, allowing our team to showcase our impact with customers
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals
- Ability to quickly grasp and distinctly explain technological and business concepts
- Ability to lead cross function business and technical teams to provide timely issue resolution
- Comfort in a startup environment we move quickly and wear many hats in a dynamic environment
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time
Who We Are:
Hi Marley has six permission to play values (Integrity, Inclusive, Compassion, Respect, Gratitude, Coachable) and three core values that are the foundation of our company culture, which every employee embodies:
- Max Courage - we encourage our team, our customers, and their customers to dream big, try new ideas and maximize impact by measuring risk.
- Be Humble we lead with appreciation and promote a culture of humility, compassion and openness to learn from anyone, anywhere.
- Ubuntu I am because we are - we believe true success is much bigger than any single individual or company. By aligning our individual aims behind a shared purpose we can achieve our fullest potential, together.
What We Offer:
Our employees enjoy benefits that make them more productive and contribute directly to the development of their professional skills. We want to be able to attract the best of the best and make sure they keep getting better. On top of an exciting, supportive and intellectually challenging workplace, we are offering
- A fun, lively startup culture
- Core values-based leadership
- A culture of employee engagement, diversity and inclusion
- Full benefits package including parental leave, a matching 401k program, and medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance.
- Open vacation policy - we all work hard and take time for ourselves when we need it
- Competitive salary and generous stock options - we all get to own a piece of what were building
- Ample opportunities to learn and take on new responsibilities in a fast-paced, growth-mode startup
Hi Marley is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, race, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We are committed to building an inclusive work environment representing a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, where all employees are encouraged to be their authentic selves.
Hi Marley participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. For more information, please review the documents under "E-Verify Poster" here: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/OnlineResources.aspx