Sr. CRM Business Systems Analyst
Senior CRM Business Analyst
As a Senior CRM Business Analyst, you will be a key member of the GTM Business Process & Systems team focused on the best practice evolution of our Salesforce environment supporting Sales & Marketing. This critical role will lead the evolution of our CRM process & systems as we enable revenue growth, customer adoption and improved productivity. This role will partner closely with Marketing, Sales and IT teams to define and delivery best in class process & systems solutions to meet our rapidly evolving cyber security business.
- CRM Product Owner - Act as the business Product Owner for CRM applications, partnering with business users and IT to define the best practice evolution of our process & systems. Act as the subject matter expert on how our process & systems operate, driving adoption to achieve maximum business benefits of our investments.
- Business requirements - work with end users to gather, understand, document and approve business requirements.
- Solution Design - develop designs including user stories and to-be process flows, to create best in class solutions to meet business needs.
- User Testing - Collaborate with IT, GTM Ops and users to develop, document and execute user testing to verify system changes meet business requirements as approved.
- Solution Adoption partner across teams to support and drive full adoption of business process and systems solutions to maximize value in our investments.
What do we look for in our leaders:
- Structured and highly analytical, systems and process problem solvers with strong collaboration, communication and influencing skills to drive consensus across stakeholders.
- Adaptable, taking external and internal input to add to your best in class experience, to drive forward and deliver the best business solutions.
- Dynamic and self-motivated person with a strong customer focus and drive to put in place the best solutions for our customers, internal and external.
- Naturally curious to understand how our business works and should work to achieve our goals, naturally translates business requirements into applications and solutions to meet those needs.
- Able to assess large projects and initiatives and break them down into smaller, easier to develop and consume deliverables.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills
- 5+ years successful experience in Salesforce (Sales, Marketing, Service), including within complex business environments, successfully defining and deploying Saleforce through the full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- 7+ years as a strong business analyst, leveraging your skills and experience within the CRM environment, having acted as a senior business analyst on a variety of successful SFDC complex implementations.
- Experience with complementary systems in the Sales and Marketing Go To Market ecosystem including systems such as Marketo, Salesforce CPQ, Clari and partner enablement applications.
- Proven ability leveraging analytical and problem-solving skills in a fast paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills including presentation, communication (written and verbal) skills
- Saleforce certified including Salesforce Admin certification
- Technology or business oriented Bachelor's Degree
Why you should join us
Carbon Black is a leader in endpoint security dedicated to keeping the world safe fromcyberattacks. With more than 5,000 customersincluding 34 of the Fortune 100the opportunities here are massive and exciting.
With 1,200+ employees, offices across the world, and the best-of-the-best tools for collaboration from anywhere, now is an ideal time to become part of the CB Team. See where you fit best at Lifeatcb.carbonblack.com.
Carbon Black, Inc. is an EEO/AA employer. Carbon Black is an inclusive employer that believes in workplace equality, supports diversity, creates a welcoming environment, and respects the unique qualities each individual brings to the company.