Sr Corporate Recruiter - Technology
Interactions is changing the way businesses and consumers communicate by transforming frustrating experiences into productive conversations.
At Interactions, we have created an environment that is based on innovation, quick-thinking and abundant growth opportunities. Our employees are smart, hard-working and invested in the success of the company. We pride ourselves on our forward-thinking and innovation, and our ability to balance a start-up environment with a healthy work-life balance.
Working at Interactions is an opportunity to be part of the team that’s changing the way customer care is delivered.
To support our continued growth, Interactions is hiring a Senior Technical Recruiter.
The Senior Technical Recruiter will be responsible to attract, source and interview top talent for Interactions across all technical and non technical positions. The Sr. Recruiter will be a talent advisor to the business, consulting with managers on assessment methods, candidate experience and market trends and competitive insights.
- Source, screen, and interview candidates for engineering, technical, professional services and/or support positions.
- Communicate with hiring managers to help identify job requirements and anticipate talent needs.
- Assess candidate qualifications, using behavioral based interviewing and manage candidate pipelines.
- Full lifecycle recruiting; Take ownership of Technology roles across a range of levels and functions, implementing sourcing strategies that provide a qualified and diverse candidate pool.
- Deliver an exceptional candidate experience; Manage the candidate journey and act as a candidate advocate, ensuring they are fully informed and updated.
- Market and position Interactions as an Employer of Choice while proactively seeking new avenues to identify and attract talent.
- Manage interviewer preparedness and effective interview format, and debrief meetings.
- Ensure thorough communication & timely feedback to candidates.
- Act as a partner, consultant, and advisor to management and HR Business Partners by developing and driving strategies to recruit talent in a highly competitive market.
- Drive the sourcing, screening, interviewing, evaluation, and offer negotiation process.
- Leverage all aspects of sourcing and candidate development including job posting, job board mining, internet sourcing, social networking, employee referrals, and networking events.
- Leverage market data and insights to influence and drive quality and timely hires.
- Ensure compliance with organization policy and government regulatory guidelines.
- Explore new recruiting tools and sourcing strategies as market trends shift.
- Assist with projects related to attracting, hiring and retaining A players at Interactions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR or related field.
- 7-10 years of technical recruitment experience.
- Proficiency in Boolean logic and strong sourcing strategies.
- Strong understanding of market data and compensation philosophies.
- Strong talent advising, influencing and consultative skills.
- College relations experience a plus.
- Workday ATS experience strongly preferred.
Interactions is leading provider of speech and natural language technology that enables businesses and consumers to engage in productive conversations. With flexible products and solutions designed to meet the growing demand for unified, multichannel customer care, Interactions is delivering significant cost savings and unprecedented customer experience for some of the largest brands in the world. Founded in 2004, Interactions is headquartered in Franklin, Massachusetts with additional offices in Indiana, Texas, New Jersey, and New York. For more information, visitwww.interactions.com
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to do this job. The above is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required.
External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act must be able to perform the essential job functions (as listed) either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by management on a case by case basis