IRobot is seeking an experienced and innovative Senior Business Analyst to help shape the future of iRobot Services initiatives. The individual will work within our Services team to collaborate across all organizations on the successful identification, measurement, tracking and analysis of our Service & Subscriber KPIs. Youll start by establishing and measuring the key success metrics such as attachment, engagement and churn for our service pilot initiatives. During those trials well perform key tests that will enable us to shape our strategic service offerings going forward. And well need to establish and track key KPIs for scaling the business in the coming years.
The ideal candidate will have a natural curiosity about solving problems, identifying the right metrics to inspect the services & subscriptions business offerings, and to help leaders make great data driven decisions. You will work with a highly collaborative team, and have direct influence over analytical roadmaps, establishment of key performance metrics, dashboards and reports. Youll work with Product Management, Marketing, Care, Supply Chain, Finance & IT to define and drive the right business outcomes through data. Youll also work directly with iRobot business leadership to provide data and insights into iRobot Service initiatives. Youll be able to bring your unique talents, skills, and expertise to shape the direction of companys Services & Subscriptions strategy.
What You Will Do
- Collaborate with Services Product Managers, regional Business Line owners, IT, Engineering and Operations teams to establish, iterate & refine the right set of key performance metrics (KPIs) that shape our service offerings and help us manage the business.
- Enable effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling into a digestible and actionable format.
- Conduct ad hoc analysis projects at times across multiple systems answering complex business questions and providing actionable insights to the leadership team to inform service decisions and strategy.
- Conduct trend analysis to identify opportunities, highlight strengths, and provide recommended corrective actions
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis on available data, metrics, and trends. Establish new and enhance existing reports and analysis to identify meaningful insights/opportunities to drive the business forward.
- Responsible for analysis and configuration of marketing & business analytics reporting within the Subscription Management system
- Create Analytics Reporting to show daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly status on trials, sold services, refunds, cancellations, renewals, upgrades, downgrades, disputes, collections etc.
- Export Analytics Information to Marketing Automation Tools
- Help drive subscriber-centered organizational change (process, roles and responsivities) through collaboration with IT and other orgs (sales, marketing, care, finance, supply chain, logistics).
- This role will be part of the team at our headquarters located in the Bedford, MA and will report to the Vice President, Product Services.
To Be Successful You Will Have
- Bachelors degree in Data Analysis, Statistics, Finance or other relevant analytical discipline.
- MBA or masters degree is a plus
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to define business KPIs and establish performance measurement frameworks with proven track record of user engagement, behavior profiling, and funnel analysis
- Experience driving direction and alignment with large cross-functional teams
- 5+ years of professional experience in a business analyst/data analyst/statistical analyst role
- 5+ years of experience applying visualization tools such as Tableau
- 5+ years in-depth understanding of performance marketing analytics, database and technology platforms, channel attribution methodologies, media mix modeling, and demand forecasting models
- 5+ years of industry experience with digital analytics tools like Google Analytics with demonstrated expertise in channel attribution methodologies
- Outstanding ability to utilize data and insights to story-tell in a compelling manner to drive a strategic shift in the business or support an existing strategic priority for growth
- Experience building business forecasting models
- Experience in scripting languages for parsing and data analysis
- Entrepreneur mind-set
- Comfortable navigating through ambiguity, ability to pioneer new ideas
- Ability to roll up sleeves to get work done and keep things moving independently
- Ability to lead via influence and effective communication
- Experience with Subscription Services is a plus
In Return, You can Expect
- In this role you can expect to grow you experience as a business and thought leader and contribute to how iRobot thinks about its business for the next 5 years. If successful you will be able to clearly measure and see your impact. You can expect to work with talented and passionate people who want to work hard, play hard, and win.
More Jobs From