Strong data oriented person with experience in building data warehouse solutions. Identify projects, manage requests, and resolve issues to ensure the timely & accurate delivery of data to support Business Intelligence reports, analytics, ad-hoc reporting. Establish data controls with emphasis on data quality and process automation. A deep understanding of SQL and ability to model data based on usage, volume, performance and value. Cloud based DW implementation a must.
- Participate in discussions with business/IT stake holders on key reporting needs and provide architecture options and recommendations
- Design and implement complex reporting required by the business
- Design and implement Power BI Reports and Dashboards
- Create complex calculations using DAX/MDX language
- Functional domain knowledge of Sales, Marketing and Finance
- Experience in creating prototypes to demo design and create requirements
- Enhance BI environment through continuous improvement following standards and best practices.
- Works with other teams to maintain an optimal BI environment.
- Assists users with use of BI applications to drive business value
- Document process / workflow and ability to evaluate business processes and identify opportunities for improvement
- Monitors and maintains system performance and provides statistical reporting
- Participate in requirement gathering, resolving ambiguity and conflicts, ensuring accuracy.
- Assist with BI test executions and implement performance tuning as required
- Performs systems/database modification impact analysis
- Communicate effectively in verbal and written English.
- Demonstrate ability to work in team environment and help resolve issues
- Communicate status / risks to manager regarding delivering solution on time
- Participates in on-call schedule; off-hours support as required
- Bachelors degree in a technical development discipline, computer science, or other relevant discipline required.
- 10+ years of building dimensional models, implementation of SCD and point-in-time data storage
- 10+ years of database and data warehouse development knowledge (SQL Server/MySQL/Oracle/Postgres)
- 5-8+ Cloud DB development experience
- 10+ years Knowledge and experience with ETL tools: SSIS, ADF, SQL Stored Procedures
- Knowledge of row-level security implementation and access-control-lists on databases to secure data
- Strong conceptual, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- Well-organized and able to prioritize and coordinate simultaneous tasks and projects while addressing customer needs
- Strong interpersonal and oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Heroku Postgres, Heroku Connect and Salesforce highly preferred.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. Thats why many of the worlds largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.