Office Tour Photos
Wayfair Professional is Wayfairs rocketship B2B brand, representing over a billion dollars of revenue and growing faster than the core business. Our high-performing team of former engineers, writers, consultants, and statisticians truly own Wayfair Professionals growth and revenue strategy, working with an unlimited marketing budget and managing our spend to ROI targets that let us quickly capitalize on opportunities. We partner internally with Data Science, Ad Tech, and Product to build innovative platforms and systems that keep us at the cutting-edge, and our sophisticated approach influences the product roadmap for vendor partners like Facebook. Were looking for a senior analyst to manage $1M+ monthly paid social spend, owning key elements of our paid social strategy and implementation. With abundant room to optimize platform, process, and strategy, this role makes a tangible, meaningful impact on the companys overall forecast. This would be a perfect fit for detail-oriented, highly analytical go-getters from a variety of backgrounds.
What You'll Do
- Own key elements of paid social strategy and implementation to bring new, high-quality customers to the business.
- Manage and optimize multi-million dollar spend to exceed ROI goals and grow the business.
- Leverage deep analytics to root out cause trends and develop data-driven solutions to complex business problems.
- Innovate on complex levers like targeting, bidding optimization strategy, and post-acquisition customer treatment.
- Design and A/B test new creative, landing experiences, and game-changing program initiatives.
- Formulate, prioritize, and execute against the roadmap to deliver channel growth.
- Collaborate with Ad Tech, Data Science, Engineering, Storefront, and Business Intelligence to architect uniquely innovative and value-additive products.
- Build strategic partnerships with external advertising vendors (e.g., Facebook) to test new growth products and advertising tools.
What You'll Need
- 2+ years post-college experience (digital marketing, management consulting, startup/tech, finance, and/or strategy with a heavy analytical emphasis preferred).
- A total ownership mindset - ability to thrive in highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment with a dynamic bias for action and a get stuff done attitude.
- Strong quantitative analytics with a technical lean - ability to generate insights and solutions or build a story and strategy from large data sets.
- Uncompromising precision and attention to detail (zero defect analysis, quick spotting of unexpected performance/bugs, etc.).
- Holistic results/growth orientation married with entrepreneurial thinking and an insatiable intellectual curiosity - a relentless focus on driving impact and continuous improvement.
- Excellent critical thinking and interpersonal skills - ability to break down and communicate complex ideas and influence senior leaders and cross-functional stakeholders.
- Proficiency with analytical tools such as SQL, R, Python, and Excel modeling is a plus (preferred).
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
More Jobs From