CVS Health is looking for a strong individual contributor with experience in digital product marketing and launching consumer facing digital products in the Omnichannel! As the Sr. Advisor, Marketing & Communications-Conversational AI you will be a pivotal role on the Enterprise Modernization Service Excellence team and have the opportunity to interact with and present to various business unit leaders across the enterprise! You will drive efforts to develop and execute a go-to-market strategy for the Virtual Assistant (VA) product, an AI-powered voice and chat bot, and other AI tools enabling our enterprise contact centers.
As a member of the Enterprise Modernization marketing team, you will build, promote and communicate compelling and informative messages about our AI products and programs both internally and externally. Our dual mandate is to improve customer & colleague experience while improving efficiency/reducing operating costs.
You are a strategic, creative and technical marketing professional skilled in storytelling and communication. You possess strong market analysis and execution skills and are a cross-functional team player who enjoys driving change in a fast-paced, thriving environment. You are a master of Power Point, love analytics and are results orientated. You have the ability to translate technology concepts into something simple to consume. You bring experience in product marketing to leverage creative strategies and tactics to deliver actionable intelligent communication. You have excellent interpersonal skills that allow you to forge relationships across diverse teams. You have a passion for innovation, technology and new products.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
Proactively partner with teams in Marketing, Brand, Operations, Product, Analytics and Technology to support execution of a clear product marketing strategy and positioning is aligned with emerging market trends; Understand and stay current on tech and contact center industry trends, competitive landscape and internal product development efforts.
- Lead change management efforts across both internal and external stakeholders for AI products and communication
- Develop materials around change management and communication for new AI products deployments/implementations and various lines of business
- Evangelize the AI products and programs being developed and launched from the Enterprise Modernization group
- Work closely with marketing leadership to design marketing plans and present to various leadership stakeholders
- Collaborate regularly with internal brand and marketing teams to support development of clear and informative messages with compelling value propositions for new products that resonates with target market.
- Create and cultivate marketing assets for products, including but not limited to internal communication, market facing (external) materials, success stories, data sheets, case studies, presentations, video content, etc..
- Manage and develop new product marketing programs with clear data driven results including tracking of key metrics and performance for AI products and programs
- Continuously gather and synthesize insights and data to identify ways to improve messaging and product capabilities
- Provide recommendations to stakeholders based off data analyzed and insights in order to deliver communication regarding AI product and programs across the enterprise
- Manage multiple projects and priorities independently while communicating and collaborating effectively with a variety of teams and partners
- Manage communication and relationship with CX/UX teams to ensure continuity between CX/UX, product marketing and brand are aligned and consistently representing AI products accordingly (persona, tone, etc..) through the customer experience
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of experience in product marketing, communications, brand management, strategic consulting or general management
- 8+ years of experience leading large marketing communication programs (internally and externally ideally)
- 5+ years of experience in digital media, communications or product marketing
- Excellent relationship-building (interpersonal) skills and proven ability to work collaboratively through various lines of business and functional areas at all levels of the organization, promoting a culture of proactive teamwork
- Analytical mindset with proven experience using data and data-driven insights to support decisions and ability to represent them visually
- Strong communication/presentation skills (verbal and written)
- Strong leadership skill with ability to self-manage, prioritize, and deliver multiple concurrent initiatives
- Flexible and can tolerate ambiguity and still operate effectively
- Experience with AI, chat/voice bots technology.
- Implementation of chatbots and contact center experience is a plus too!
- Knowledge of business, technology and management principles involved in strategic planning and organizational change management
- Experience communicating the benefits of various marketing results to business audience
- Experience communicating to an internal employee audience
- Possess a broad base of knowledge across the entire product market and channels and can use that experience to set goals, integrate across fields, and troubleshoot issues
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required; MBA or related graduate degree preferred
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.