iRobot Corporation, with a mission of empowering people to do more is at the forefront of the development of robotics and artificial intelligence technologies. iRobot has become one of the worlds preeminent specialist designers and builders of consumer robots. iRobot invests in the development and growth of its people, in a culture of empowerment, innovation and fun. Come work with some of the most talented and influential people in the robotics field utilizing cutting edge technologies, in an exciting, fast-growing industry!
We are currently seeking a Global Social Media Marketing Co-op to support the Global Social Media Team. Working closely with the social media team and our external agencies, you will support various social media, marketing and branding activities to help grow the home robot business around world.
Impact youll have:
Member of cross-functional marketing team involved in social creative strategy development and execution. Responsible for creation of custom content from scratch, leading customer interactions on social media, and development of competitive reporting and analytics.
Culture: Fast paced, high-energy, team oriented. Have fun is in our mission.
This role would start in January 2021 and will be for 6 months.
- Support Global Social Team by coordinating the global social media content calendars and cascading across iRobot North America and global platforms
- Assist with day-to-day cross social media platform community management, monitoring and campaign creation
- Create monthly competitive analysis and top performing post reports to inform the Global Social Media Team
- Manage iRobots growing User Generated Content (UGC) library
- Create and design weekly Instagram stories featuring UGC and fan content while providing optimizations from key learnings and insights
- Support other projects from the Global Marketing team (up to 25% of time)
- BS or BA studies in Business Administration, Marketing or Communications
- Highly organized with superior verbal and written communication skills
- Experience using social media in a business setting
- Strong experience working with MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment working with multiple team members
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
- Demonstrated interest in the "4 P's of Marketing, Branding, Communications and consumer products
About the Team:
- Doe-eyed dog lovers
- Speak in GIFs
- Undeniably in love with pets riding robots on social media
- Fanatical about Polar Seltzer flavors
- Pushers of sweet treats
More Jobs From