Office Tour Photos
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs conferences and regional events are some of our biggest brand and community engagement initiatives of the year, including The Digital Factory and Formlabs User Summit growing year over year and delivering industry-leading exposure. Were looking for the right person to plan, organize, and execute Formlabs conferences that will activate the 3D printing ecosystem and our user community through creating thoughtful events that drive brand awareness and sales enablement.
This role is on the Partnerships + Community team, working closely with the team driving marketing value through collaborations and experiences in the digital design and 3D printing ecosystem.
Join Formlabs as our Conferences and Special Events Manager and help us grow!
- Drive planning, project management and execution of Formlabs flagship conferences, partnership and Formlabs regional events.
- Work closely with internal team members, event vendors and external 3D printing ecosystem stakeholders.
- Manage the overall budget, resources, contract negotiations, staffing, logistics, setup and takedown.
- Lead plan and execution of regional Formlabs events.
- Optimize events for quantifiable impact of awareness, community engagement and lead generation metrics.
- Create event standards and processes that enable streamlined teamwork and events that can be repeated and scaled globally.
- Work with the events team and greater global marketing team to align to marketing milestones within quarterly and yearly event plans.
- Have planned, created, and managed logistics for a high volume of events - conferences are a bonus!
- Are a creative problem solver with a can-do attitude
- Are detail-oriented to the core
- Are motivated and capable to drive creative ideas, and can quantifiable your results.
- A team player, and interested in the 3D printing industry.
- Are resourceful and comfortable negotiating contracts with in-kind and financial value trades.
- Can clearly communicate marketing value through event plans
- Are ready to get your hands dirty with booth setup and other logistics on the road.
- Thrive in a rapidly changing, high growth, global company
- Experience with digital fabrication (3D printing, CNC, etc.) or 3D CAD modeling
- Engineering, product design, or other technical background/experience
- Experience in one of the Formlabs verticals
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
More Jobs From