Office Tour Photos
Wayfair is looking for an entrepreneurial recruiting leader who is passionate about building and nurturing talent pools to hire tech leaders. Reporting to our Head of Product Management Recruiting, the person in this role will own sourcing strategy and execution for one of Wayfairs most important talent acquisition priorities: doubling our Product Management organization over the next year.
The Recruiting Manager, Sourcing Strategy will be tasked with answering a hard question: how can we identify, nurture, and engage top technical leaders across the country, ultimately attracting them to join Wayfairs exceptional team?
This role offers the opportunity to shape the way Wayfair thinks about talent acquisition, have a major impact at a rapidly growing $10B public company, partner with senior executives across the company on a high-profile initiative, and develop a high-potential team of strategic talent sourcers.
- Establish vision, strategy and roadmap for how we will source top talent to deliver on Wayfairs immediate and long-term hiring goals. This team is responsible for producing a high-volume of vetted, top talent each month to meet Wayfairs hiring targets.
- Partner closely with leaders in Product to ensure talent acquisition is proactively identifying the target candidate profile, adjusting to business need, and pitching Wayfair job opportunities as effectively as possible
- Lead and develop a team of 6+ talent sourcers, ensuring the team has a high degree of psychological safety and impact orientation.
- Lead your teams to deliver business impact by launching and iteratively optimizing our sourcing strategies in ways that lead to measurable gains in our recruiting metrics (e.g., response rates, screen volume, conversion rates, candidate NPS, hires).
- As a member of our Product Recruiting leadership team, help us continually improve our overall team across a variety of topics: learning & development, team culture, recruiting processes, partnering with other Wayfair departments, and data analysis.
- 5+ years recruiting experience, with preference for candidates with experience at high-growth or tech companies.
- 2+ years experience successfully leading and growing teams that are highly effective both in terms of impact and team culture.
- Passionate about talent acquisition, with a lens for exceptional candidate experience
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience with hypothesis-driven learning and turning data into actionable insights. Experience with advanced Excel preferred (pivot tables, v lookups).
- Superior communication skills with ability to navigate a complex organization and generate buy-in for ideas and plans.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for action and ability to deal with extreme ambiguity and rapidly changing environments.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
More Jobs From