At ZoomInfo Powered by DiscoverOrg we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
As ZoomInfo continues its unprecedented growth, the business requires expertise and specialization across the portfolio to ensure the success and results of specific product offerings. A ZoomInfo Solutions Sales Executive primary responsibility is to enable and drive the success of the ZoomInfo sales team to deliver results for a particular product or products. . The Solutions Sales Executive is responsible for advising reps on the suggested sales process, consulting clients as to best practices, and demonstrating functionality for the ZoomInfo product suite in alignment with customers needs.
- Results accountability. Holistic accountability for the success of the offering(s)
- Deal progression. Provide subject matter expertise and knowledge in supporting the ZoomInfo sales team qualify, advance, and win deals for particular products / solutions
- Ensuring certification and adoption of a particular product / solution by the ZoomInfo sales team in partnership with the enablement team and sales leadership.
- Partner with product and marketing to align customer and sales needs with marketing content & messaging and the product roadmap.
- Ability to demonstrate the value of the solution applied to clients specific use case
- Deliver online product demos supporting the ZoomInfo sales team
- Strong pipeline management knowledge to ensure reps are forecasting appropriately
- Work in a team environment to drive and close business over the telephone/web conferencing
- Accountability of the successful and financial results of assigned products and/or solutions
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with product management, marketing, and engineering
- Provide feedback and direction to what is required for sales success across enablement, operations, support, product management, and marketing.
- Comprehensive understanding of target personas and key verticals
- Attend meetings prepared and agrees to follow through on all directives by management
- Ability to educate and teach sales reps
- 2+ years of successful sales with proven quota attainment a record of exceeding quota consistently
- Ability to qualify opportunities quickly and build relationships
- Understand how to deliver a compelling message
- Experience being conversant with all management levels
- Success with transactional and enterprise solution selling
- High degree of confidence throughout the sales cycle
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, high energy, and a can do attitude, balancing multiple tasks
- Have the discipline and motivation to work both independently and in team environments
- Must be proactive and not require explicit direction to work
- Knowledge of the business data, sales automation, marketing automation, and CRM market
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
- Sales and lead development training is recommended
What working at ZoomInfo brings you
- Work with great people - Independently driven with a team mentality
- Our clients find great value in our products making them exciting to sell
- Competitive compensation and with no commission cap
Built over 20 years ago, ZoomInfo Powered by DiscoverOrg has become the go-to-market standard for over 13,500 companies worldwide. Designed to be the single source of truth, the ZoomInfo platform offers best-in-class technology paired with unrivaled data coverage, accuracy, and depth of contacts, companies, and opportunities essential to empower sales, marketing and recruiting professionals to hit their numbers. Deeply embedded into business workflows and technology stacks-- including integrations with the leading CRM, Sales Engagement, Marketing Automation, and Talent Management applications - ZoomInfo is capable of delivering more predictable, accelerated, and sustainable growth than any stand-alone solution. ZoomInfos investors include TA Associates, The Carlyle Group and 22C Capital. For more information about our leading marketing and sales intelligence solution, visit www.zoominfo.com.
More Jobs From