Hurry up! We’ve got a dream to build
BlueConic is an international startup that’s growing fast. We love what we do, we’re proud of how we do it, and we’ve built a great team with a truly exceptional product and company. The BlueConic platform is disrupting the Martech industry, and it’s our job to make sure every marketer knows it.
If you love to impress customers by leading and directing multi-faceted projects, and the first words you utter over coffee each morning allude to project scope, issues resolution, or on-time/on-budget, you’re going to be a great Solutions Project Manager at BlueConic.
We’ve got a job for you.
We’re looking for a solutions project management all-star who internalizes all aspects of the project lifecycle and for whom “achievement of milestones” is as equally satisfying as watching a summer evening sunset over the Charles River. This project manager should possess a keen ability to influence senior leadership and cross-functional stakeholders to address customer concerns, with a discerning eye toward full client adoption and platform capability.
In this role you will:
- Identify and develop trusted adviser relationships with technical and non-technical stakeholders, sponsors, and related audiences to build consensus on methodologies and milestones toward our project goals and outcomes.
- Develop and deliver proposals, requirements, documentation, and presentations to project teams, external partners, third-party vendors, sponsors, etc.
- Collaboratively establish best practices, policies, tools, and templates to expand and mature the professional services function at BlueConic.
- Manage end-to-end projects, including determining the frequency and content of status reports, analyzing results, and troubleshooting risk and issue management efforts.
- Prepare project scope, scheduling, and budget estimates for all phases of small to large implementations, customization projects, change requests, and complex configurations.
- Maintain appropriate documentation and ensure projects are highly visible and accessible in a centralized platform.
- Conduct project post-mortems to determine and analyze which elements of the project were successful or unsuccessful to guide process improvements, mitigate future risks, and promote best practices.
We are looking for someone with the following skills:
- At least 10 years of project management experience, ideally within Martech/SaaS-oriented organizations, as a primary stakeholder in organizing, planning, and executing small- to large-scale projects from vision through implementation.
- Proven experience presenting to and fostering proactive relationships with technical and non-technical C-level sponsors and related audiences, with a demonstrated facility for gaining top-down buy-in on goals and outcomes.
- High proficiency in estimation techniques and primary methodologies (e.g. Agile and Waterfall), with an ability to structure project plans mixing different approaches as necessary.
- Demonstrable experience implementing standard software products including customizations, requirements, and configuration management in an enterprise setting.
- Deep understanding of the interdependencies among technology, operations, and business needs.
- PMP or Prince2 certification (required) and/or ScrumMaster (nice to have).
You will be a great fit if you have:
- Functional acumen to support how solutions will address client goals while maintaining alignment with industry best practices and standard platform capabilities.
- A problem-solving, analytical mind applied to meet customers’ needs and expectations while juggling multiple deliverables and deadlines.
- Impeccable written and oral communication skills to inform and influence technical and non-technical staff at all levels of management.
- Exceptional teamwork and interpersonal skills, with a natural ability to build stakeholder consensus.
- The ability to travel to customer sites up to 50% of the time during peak periods.
So, are you the amazing Solutions Project Manager we’re looking for? To join our team, please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com, and we’ll get back to you shortly!
More Jobs From