Office Tour Photos
Mendix is on a mission to fundamentally reinvent the way applications are created, by abstracting the process and enabling everyone who has a stake in an enterprises digital future business people and analysts, web developers, software engineers, even CEOs to meaningfully participate, thereby creating better applications faster. Our goal is simply to create the future of software development.
As part of a massive investment in marketing to support our market-leading growth, we are looking for a dynamic, creative, and results-oriented Solutions Marketing Manager. Our ideal candidate is someone who deeply understands both SAP (from technology to use cases to customer pains and successes) and solution marketing. Were looking for candidates with backgrounds that demonstrate technical acumen, excellent written communication skills, hands-on curiosity, and a track record of successfully matching technologies with use cases and industries to create solutions.
Relevant SAP experience would be in S/4HANA, ECC, SAP HANA Database, and/or SAP Cloud Platform.
- Gathering input from market research, sales teams, customer interactions, and knowledge of both Mendix and SAP product roadmaps to identify sufficiently large, specific, targeted use cases and/or industries where Mendix can help SAP differentiate, or the combination of Mendix and SAP together provides unique value to customers.
- Creating the messaging and positioning that maps the value of Mendix with SAP for this specific use case and/or industry. This may include messaging briefs, persona development, competitive positioning, and other source documents.
- Collaborating with demand generation, lead conversion, PR, and AR stakeholders. Act as SME for Campaigns around these joint solution areas, and deliver demos, content, and assets for successful execution.
- Partnering with Sales Enablement to educate sales teams on solutions offerings.
- Connecting with Product Management and Alliance teams to understand the roadmap and relationship, as is necessary to continue delivering high-quality solutions content and programs.
- 10 years of relevant professional experience.
- Bachelors degree in a technical field.
- Success working across geographically dispersed teams.
- First-hand experience as a technical marketer, sales engineer, solutions architect, or professional services resource for S/4HANA, ECC, SAP HANA Database, and/or SAP Cloud Platform.
- Success in marketing, selling, or deploying complex products or solutions, such as those that span different companies product lines, or those that offer a horizontal platform applicable to numerous use cases.
- Comfort in interacting with external customers.
- Maniacal focus on delivering the best possible outcomes to our customers.
While we live on different continents and work on different things, we are one team with a shared mission and set of values. We are passionate and strive for new heights, professionally and personally. We value collaboration, initiative and hands-on creativity. Above all else, we believe in a culture of growth, respect, and fun.
Make your career at Mendix.
There are precious few jobs that let you create the future. But youll find one at Mendix. We pioneered low-code software development technology, which is arguably one of the most transformative technologies of the 21st century for building applications. Already, Mendix is the engine powering digital innovation for thousands of enterprises. The world of software will never be the same, thanks to Mendix. Neither will you, once you start making the future as part of the Mendix team.
Important to know: Mendix is a Siemens business, which means were backed by the resources and stability of one of the worlds largest and most forward-looking enterprises. Think: job security.
Since our company was founded in 2005, our aim is to create a great work environment for people at all stages in their careers. Thats why we are so pleased and honored that we were rated a top Cloud Computing Company to work for in 2019, based on feedback from our employees on Glassdoor. Our organization is growing, in 2018 we added 200 new employees and opened new offices in the U.S., Germany and the Netherlands and we have plans to open a new office in the U.K. in 2019.
More Jobs From