Tamr is the enterprise data mastering company trusted by large enterprises like Blackstone, the US Air Force, Google, and GSK. The companys patented software platform uses machine learning supplemented with human feedback to master and prepare data across myriad silos to deliver previously unavailable business-changing insights. With a co-founding team led by Andy Palmer (founding CEO of Vertica) and Mike Stonebraker (Turing Award winner) and backed by top-tier investors such as NEA and GV, Tamr is transforming how companies get value from their data.
In this role, you will be responsible for guiding our GTM activities within Life Sciences and Healthcare, including developing and delivering key solutions, delivering our core messaging and positioning, and creating content that spans the entire customer journey. You will work closely and hands-on with our sales, business development and field engineering teams.
As Tamrs voice in the Life Sciences and Healthcare industries, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact by:
- Analyzing customer engagements from first touch to value-realization and industry trends to prioritize solutions, define target personas, and build our GTM strategy for the industry
- Developing and delivering messaging and content (slides, blogs, ebooks, videos, etc.) that describe Tamrs value proposition and differentiation for Life Sciences and Healthcare
- Enabling Salespeople to effectively position Tamr and pitch individual solutions
- Working closely with our Growth team to define GTM channels and develop campaigns
- Support partner evangelization activity, including briefing partners on our footprint in the vertical and target solutions
- Partner with Customer Marketing to develop detailed case studies
- 5+ years of experience in the life sciences or healthcare industry
- Experience presenting at conferences, webinars, and customer meetings
- Self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with cloud, data products, analytics, and/or machine learning a plus
- Bachelors Degree; MBA a plus
This position is available in Cambridge MA.
Tamr provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.