Help us in our campaign to stop crappy emails and generic marketing messages!
Do you feel like your favorite brands dont know who you are or that they missed out on building a relationship with you? Do you enjoy working with the best B2C brands to help them understand and know how to use their data to create the best experiences in the market?
Zaius is about creating a single view of customers (Customer Data Platform) using the best technology on the market as the foundation to enable marketers to be creative with personalized content and campaigns across channels that consumers interact with.
- Listen and understand the problems and opportunities of a customer and be able to communicate and demonstrate the solution
- Scope and create pilots that demonstrate the proposed solution through different levels of data integration, analytics, and personalized content examples
- Be on the front lines of customer communication, providing demonstrations of our product, strategizing on the most relevant use cases, knowing everything there is to know about our software and discussing technical integrations during the sales process
- Work closely with our Account Directors, Customer Success Managers, Product Managers, and Software Engineers to constantly add value throughout the sales process while also staying up to date on current technical concepts on future product enhancements
- Assist in the creation of custom demonstrations and fill out technical statements of work, as well as RFPs
- Prepare and provide client-facing demonstrations and technical review sessions during follow-up calls
- Serve as a critical product and industry expert resource for product marketing and support the development of field enablement and product collateral
- 3+ years or prior experience solution selling eCommerce, Marketing and Merchandising tools to upper end SMB, Mid-Market, or enterprise-level businesses for technical audiences
- Passionate and confident public speaker that is able to convey complex sales material to both business and technical audiences
- Highly structured and analytical mindset; strong business acumen and ability to situationally develop unique business value
- Ability to think abstractly and whiteboard on the fly, detailing client use cases that are most relevant to their business
- Strong attention to detail, both quantitative and qualitative.A strong desire to educate new clients about our value proposition and be proactive with questions and commentary to learn what the client cares about most
- Track-record of revenue generation, with direct quota a plus
Zaius assists B2C marketers to delight their customers at every interaction. We provide the worlds only B2C CRM that collects and connects all of a brands customer data, analyzes and assists them to properly segment and personalize marketing interactions, and ultimately design and deploy cross-channel campaigns to those customers.
Zaius is high-growth company, venture-backed by some of the best martech-focused VC's, including Underscore, Insight Venture Partners, Matrix Partners and Leaders Fund. We have doubled our business each year since our founding in 2012. As part of our explosive growth, we are bolstering our marketing team with a superstar Product Marketing Manager.
Zaius is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
More Jobs From