Office Tour Photos
Our Solutions Engineering is a highly skilled and experienced team that provides custom services to complement Salsifys out-of-the-box capabilities. Our robust approach is tailored to our most strategic customers business goals and allows them streamline the process of delivering the best product experience, everywhere their shoppers are.
This is a fast-paced role where you will utilize your strong engineering background to effectively deliver and communicate complex solutions to our customers. You view technology as a bag of tools, and love learning and using varied technologies--whether Ruby, AWS, XML, RESTful APIs, or a hundred other possibilities--to achieve business goals. At the same time, youre excited to collaborate with external stakeholders to build innovative solutions together. This role is perfect for a self-motivated engineer who is looking to gain more perspective into the business side of things.
What Youll Do:
- Work with our most strategic brand customers, to deliver a wide range of value-added services. You will get to work directly with winning brands like Bosch, Loreal, Tyson and McCormick, and make an impact on their product experience management by designing and developing custom solutions like:
- Automating the flow of product content and/or digital assets into Salsify (e.g. from a legacy ERP, PIM, or DAM system)
- Integrating with downstream eCommerce platforms via API or custom feed formats (e.g. Magento, Demandware/SFCC, Shopify)
- Designing business process integration & automation (e.g. configuring custom workflows in Salsify to optimize product content with actionable insights)
- Work with customer-driven deadlines and effectively communicate project updates to both internal and external stakeholders
- Provide advisory services, and act as a subject matter expert for our customers technical teams and partners, consulting on best practices for executing against a technical project
- Deeply understand Salsify technologies including Web Services APIs, database integration patterns, and data modeling
- Collaborate cross-functionally with the Customer Success, Product, and Engineering teams
What Youll Bring:
- BS with a technical focus, Computer Science preferred
- 2+ years experience in a professional software engineering / solutions engineering role
- Proficiency with Ruby, or the ability to knock our socks off with how quickly you can learn
- Experience working directly with customers
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively communicate technical resolutions to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Unlimited coffee in a wide range of flavors, as well as cold brew on tap
- A rotating menu of snacks, with weekly lunches on Salsify
- Desks that convert to standing or sitting with the push of a button
- A fantastic location with every flavor of public transportation in close walking distance
- A long standing history of celebrating milestones and company successes as a team
- A commitment to supporting ongoing learning through funding conference attendance and other professional development resources
- A palpable excitement, optimism, and commitment to the success of our company and our customers across our team
Salsifys mission is to empower brand manufacturers to deliver the digital product experiences that consumers demand anywhere they choose to shop online. With the constantly changing needs of brands in the modern retail environment, Salsify consistently innovates with new, expanded functionality so brand manufacturers can operate more efficiently, win more sales, and grow market share. Salsify pioneered the first Product Experience Management (PXM) offering that transcends traditional PIM, Syndication, and Analytics. As the first multi-tenant, SaaS solution to offer all 3 key components to deliver exceptional product experiences online, Salsify is already working with a growing roster of thousands of leading brands across the globe.
Salsifys employee growth and unique culture earned the company numerous Best Workplace award wins from both local and national outlets including: Fortune Magazine, Boston Business Journal, Top 50 Cloud Computing to Work for by Glassdoor, and Top 10 Medium-Sized Workplaces by Boston Globe.
We are one of the most innovative, high-growth tech companies in Boston. Were investing in growth to help fuel our rapid expansion and looking for the best talent in the tech space to join our team.
No agency submittals will be considered
More Jobs From