At some point youve probably attended a meeting, scheduled a meeting or missed a meeting. Maybe it was in a room, on video or over the phone. Then your meeting room gets stolen or you can't find one big enough for your team. Finding space and time to communicate can be so painful. The problem is easy to understand but difficult to solve. That's where Robin comes in. We build software that coordinates meeting spaces, people, and things in your workplace so you can get back to doing your best work.
Based in Boston, the DNA of our eclectic team shapes our culture in a way that means we can show up to work as our whole selves. Our values guide the way we treat our customers, our coworkers and our candidates. We are intentional with our words and actions. Were helpful. And at the end of the day, we're all united by the mission of modernizing the open office so that businesses (like HubSpot, Twitter and Bumble) are more enjoyable places to walk into each day, including our own.
As part of the Customer Experience (CX) team, our Solutions Engineers (SEs) play a critical role in customer journey and move prospects through the sales process. You'll help folks get started with Robin and guide teams through technical implementation and integrations to help them meet their goals. We're building a team of people who care deeply about keeping the bar high as we welcome more customers every week.
A few of your best traits and skills:
- Details: You understand that writing clear support documentation makes effective deployment. You cringe at typso.
- Curiosity: Youre driven to learn the latest and greatest of an industry. You enjoy problem-solving and know how to ask strategic questions rather than just talking about implementation details.
- Improvisation: You easily navigate conversations with experienced technical folks, with the right mix of patience and empathy.
- Coaching: Customers trust your advice on technical questions. You make people look smart, and sales actively seek you on all their calls.
- Continuous improvement: Youre always considering where you can build out and improve internal processes to create a smoother onboarding experience.
Technologies youll come across frequently:
- Working with common enterprise standards for user and device management (i.e., SAML, MDM).
- Integrations with G Suite, Office 365, and the magic of on-premise Exchange.
- You know how to search through server and application logs for clues. Today we use Sumologic, but your skills should carry just fine.
- Bonus points if youre already good at navigating common security conversations, including industry best practices and riveting topics like GDPR.
Heres what your week might look like at Robin:
- As the resident expert, the sales team will rely on you for the most up-to-date technical and product information during deployments. Youll help answer technical integration, security, and product questions for prospects.
- Guide customers through successful deployment from the comforts of our office. Travel is rarely a requirement.
- Work with customer experience, product, and engineering teams to field technical questions and keep great documentation.
- Package and share customer feedback with the product team to help build our roadmap.
Were creating the smart office of the future. Wed love to have you be a part of it.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are ADA compliant and handicap accessible.
More Jobs From