The Product Solutions Engineer will focus on providing industry-leading technology support for the Eze Investment Suite of products and services within the Americas Client Services organization. Product Solutions Engineers will triage, troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve client-impacting Incidents and Problems, following best-practice processes. The role is part of an escalation team comprised of specialized experts focusing on different proprietary applications, that serve as the last line of production support before Software Development. While primarily technology-facing, Product Solutions Engineers must embrace the Eze high-touch client support model and place a strong emphasis on high-quality communications, excellent judgement, risk awareness, and problem-solving. In addition, they seek to collaborate with the Product and Development organization and proactively identify potential service issues or software deficiencies to drive improved quality of products and services delivered. Areas of product/service functionality and specialized coverage include, but are not limited to: technology framework and infrastructure, electronic trading, fund operations, compliance, portfolio analytics/modeling, portfolio accounting, market data and APIs/integrations. The role offers excellent opportunities for career growth and advancement.
- Collaborate with all teams within Eze Software Group, including Software Development, Client Solutions, System Solutions, Client Engagement, Client Success, Quality Assurance, Sales, Product Management, and others.
- Respond to real-time events/alerts, and escalated incidents, in-line with internal service level agreements and targets. Triage, diagnose and resolve to restore business service delivery and drive client satisfaction.
- Utilize and continually enhance best-practices for Incident Management and Problem Management processes. Use the Salesforce platform to administer these core processes and communicate with stakeholders.
- Perform issue replication in virtual and staging environments to identify potential defects. Drive defects towards resolution working closely with partners in Product and Software Development.
- Assist in creating knowledge articles that can be utilized by other internal teams for your specialized product domain.
- Produce documentation on triage requirements, product functionality, troubleshooting procedures, known Problems, and other topics, for training and reference purposes.
- Establish strong relationships and clear lines of communication with all internal teams, including global teams.
- Work directly with Product Management to compliment the design of future products and advocate for product supportability improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, from an accredited educational institution, is required.
- 2+ years of professional experience supporting financial technologies such as trading systems/applications, and/or related products and services.
- Expert troubleshooting techniques and IT support skills.
- Proven technical skills including knowledge in FIX, SQL, C#, log analysis, proc dumps, operating systems, networking, hardware support and debugging tools.
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to learn quickly, effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of financial industry/capital markets and/or financial technology.
- Knowledge of Salesforce and other enterprise CRM and process administration tools a plus.
- Understanding of Microsoft .NET Framework and SQL Server are a plus.
- Familiarity with ITIL best-practices for Service Transition and Service Operations functions and processes.
Compensation includes a competitive base salary & excellent benefits.
About the Eze Software Group:
Eze Software Group is a premier provider of global investment technology to support the front, middle and back office. The Eze Software Investment Suite addresses the core business needs of the asset management community, including Order Management, Trade Execution & Analytics, Portfolio Analytics & Modeling, Compliance & Regulatory Reporting, Commission Management, Data Management and Portfolio Accounting.
Eze Software partners with more than 2,000 buy-and sell-side institutions in 30 countries across North and South America, EMEA, and Asia Pacific. Clients include hedge funds, institutional asset managers, mutual funds, pension funds, endowments, family offices, wealth managers, and broker-dealers across a range of strategies, investment products, and asset classes. Based in Boston, Eze Software employs more than 1,000 associates in 12 offices worldwide.