Brandwatch is the worlds pioneering digital consumer intelligence suite, helping over 2,000 of the worlds most admired brands and agencies including Unilever, Walmart and Dell to make insightful, data-driven business decisions.
The company has made three acquisitions to date: PeerIndex (2013), BuzzSumo (2017) as a standalone content marketing platform, and Qriously (2019) to add global survey capabilities. Additionally, the company was bolstered by its merger with Crimson Hexagon (2018) to create the most comprehensive AI-powered social intelligence solution.
Brandwatch has offices around the globe including Brighton, Boston, New York, London, Berlin, Stuttgart, Paris, Madrid, Sydney and Singapore.
Brandwatch is looking for a Solutions Consultant: someone passionate about technology and business, who wants to help potential clients design solutions to problems using social data. You will be a trusted advisor in meetings, a prolific creator of demonstration builds, and a key person across our largest and most complex deals. You will use your position in the Sales Organization to bring the best technical thinking to Brandwatchs global sales organization.
- Build use-case driven configurations tailored to prospects needs, as discovered by the sales leads
- Create demonstrations tailored to the appropriate audience such as CMOs, data scientists, market research analysts and social media managers
- Collaborate with sales team leads to find real stories and insights in the data for clients and prospects
- Introduce bleeding edge social analytics techniques to demonstrate unique ways Brandwatch can solve prospects problems and demonstrate and apply features of the product roadmap still in beta
- Contribute technical knowledge to RFP questions and the questions database
- Communicate pitch feedback to product teams, and create feature requests as part of the product stakeholder process
- Serve as the technical lead and owner of technical deal strategy
- Find ways to continually maximize efficiencies in the technical sales process and support sales results across sales teams and industry verticals
- Stay current with industry news, competitor landscape, partner offerings and the latest Brandwatch technology updates and configuration techniques
- Partner with customer success and professional services teams to ensure a stellar experience for new customers
If you have 3+ years experience as a Solutions Consultant or analyst at an enterprise SaaS business and if you are:
- Genuinely curious about how social and data can solve business problems
- Capable of easily relating complicated concepts to non-technical people
- An expert on pushing the limits of SaaS products
- Obsessed with alternative solutions, understands the power in the word no
- Always ready to answer questions out of left field and engage in ideation and execution discussions with marketing leaders
- Completely comfortable leading meetings in front of large groups
- Dedicated to teamwork and able to deliver in competitive enterprise sales engagements
- A writer of inspiring, meticulous scopes
- A quick learner of new technologies and their value propositions
- Happier in high speed, high pressure, high impact environments
- Exceptional at managing your time
..then we encourage you to apply for this role!
Also great if you have:
- Knowledge of the digital consumer intelligence sector including social, marketing automation, data integration, market research, attribution and consumer and market insight
- Prior roles in sales environments, product marketing/management, implementation and/or operation of marketing technologies
- Brand or agency consumer intelligence experience
Working at Brandwatch
Benefits: We offer a customizable set of benefits, including health/dental/vision coverage, 401K/retirement funds, unlimited paid vacation, flexible work policy, and commuter benefits.
Culture: Brandwatch is a place where the lines between work and fun are blurred. As a growing international company, with 10 offices across the globe, communication is key to ensure everyones voices are heard, and helps us maintain our flat structure. We listen and learn. We develop our staff. We care about everything, and above all we support each other.
Working for Brandwatch: Brandwatch operates with the highest level of integrity and keeps our code of ethics in mind for everything that we do.
More Jobs From