AppNeta is a fast-growing global technology company that is taking advantage of the massive performance monitoring marketplace sized by Gartner as $2.2B in 2019. AppNeta has been named five times to the Inc. 5000 Fastest-growing Private Companies list, and has won numerous awards for company culture, including Inc. Magazine and BBJs Best Places to Work and BostInnos Coolest Companies.
AppNeta is looking for a Solutions Consultant to join our growing family, becoming an integral member of the team that drives our technical success. AppNeta is forging new ground, assuring performance as enterprises transition to Cloud services. Your voice will direct the AppNeta product team to prioritize features based on input from customers, competitors, and partners. As a member of our Sales Engineering team you are not reading a playbook, you are actively solving challenges never before seen in the world's largest enterprises. This is a position that supports the inside sales team in our Boston office.
- Tight coordination with Sales team in determining and meeting customers' needs and advising on deployment architecture.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to customers and prospective customers.
- Confer with customers to assess deployment needs and to determine criteria for successful product trials.
- Research competitive solutions and positioning to highlight differentiation.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Strong knowledge of current network solutions and technologies required with Cisco Certified Training or related technical certification strongly desired.
- Previous sales engineering or Network Engineering / IT Operations experience required.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills, this role requires an ability to understand and articulate both the business benefits and technical advantages of the AppNeta solution.
- Working knowledge of Linux, Web 2.0 application operations and related technologies (HTTP, Basic/NTLM, sessions, XML/XSLT/XHTML/HTML), understanding of DNS, TCP, Firewalls, Proxy Servers, DMZ, Load Balancing, VPN, VPC).
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the Cloud/IT Technology space.
AppNeta is the leader in proactive end-user performance monitoring solutions built for the distributed enterprise. With AppNeta, IT and Network Ops teams can assure continual and exceptional delivery of business-critical applications. AppNetas SaaS-based solutions give IT teams essential application and network performance data, allowing them to continuously monitor user experience across any application, network, data center or cloud.
At AppNeta, we take application and network performance seriously without taking ourselves too seriously. We are big believers in a work hard, play hard culture. We offer everything from catered lunch and free snacks to commuter benefits and Maternity/Paternity leave, and pride ourselves on providing a challenging yet fun and collaborative environment. For more on our company culture, perks, and benefits, check out our website: https://www.appneta.com/about/company-culture/.
About AppNetas office locations:
- Boston: Located just steps from South Station in the heart of the Innovation District, AppNetas Boston office is home to our Sales & Sales Engineering, Marketing, Customer Success, Product and G&A teams.
- Vancouver: One block from Waterfront Station in the heart of historic Gastown, AppNetas Vancouver office is home to our Product, Engineering and Customer Success teams.