Client Solutions Architect - Marketing Technology - ATCI
The Advertising Technology and Customer Intelligence team builds the global engine for the worlds leading online home destination, powering customer acquisition, retention and relationship management touching nearly a billion consumers.
Were looking for a hands-on client solutions architect for our customer success/operations group to help speed adoption and enhance support of our in-house advertising, messaging, and data platforms. This will be a highly visible position throughout Wayfair.
The architect will work closely with internal customers throughout Wayfair to implement and customize platforms, train users, and serve as a first responder to technical issues. This role also will help to design support procedures and service-level agreements, and assist departmental leadership in reporting and stakeholder management.
Additionally, the architect will be a key collaborator with product managers and engineers on serving as the voice of the customer on product operations issues.
- Serve a key technical resource for platform implementation, configuration, and troubleshooting.
- Understand customer requirements and educate users on our platforms, as well as help maintain our knowledge base, support systems, and system documents.
- Create and execute tailored demos for internal customers and stakeholders.
- Enhance system reliability and scale by proactively identifying and resolving issues, analyzing data, and managing escalations to appropriate engineering and product groups.
- Partner with product managers and designers to provide input on product specs, UIs, and roadmaps to better serve customer needs.
- Develop and monitor OKRs and service-level objectives for key systems and departmental operations, and ensure alignment with stakeholder objectives.
- Work with department leadership to improve service culture, standards, and processes throughout the customer success and operations team.
Desired Skills / Experience
- 3+ years in a hands-on technology role such as support, development, sales engineering, or technical implementation.
- 2+ years of technical work with enterprise software, such as configuration, integration, end-user support, or training.
- A passion to service the customer, which has played out in some customer-facing role such as consulting, technical account management, or support.
- Experience with email marketing, adtech, or CRM systems a strong plus.
- Solid customer-facing and communications skills.
- Positive, people-oriented, and energetic attitude.
- A no excuses mentality that pushes through issues with creative solutions and tenacity, while maintaining a grace-under-pressure demeanor.
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.