At TrueMotion, were making driving safer and insurance smarter. We offer auto insurers a mobile telematics platform that enables next-generation digital programs. Powered by machine learning, our platform can tell when a person is driving, reveals their behaviors behind the wheel, and detects crashes. Were a team of engineers, entrepreneurs, sales and customer success leaders, data scientists, and more. We take on complex problems, build innovative solutions and have fun while doing it!
Do you love working with clients to understand their business requirements, and work cross-functionally to design, orchestrate and deliver mission critical solutions based on a SaaS platform at consumer scale? Do you love taking ownership of technical solutions from inception to adoption, and working with product managers, software engineers, machine learning scientists, data analysts and business owners to bring technology to life with enterprise clients and consumers? If so, TrueMotion is looking for experienced Solution Architects to be part of our newly forming customer delivery team.
In this role, you will steer building technical solutions with our clients through their entire journey with TrueMotion, enabling them to adopt and leverage telematics across their business. You will collaborate with the technical and commercial teams, and the client to plan and lead technical meetings/discussions, document requirements, develop estimates, document technical project scope and plan out the project including writing stories with the team, planning milestones and deliverables. You will work with client teams and internal delivery teams to deliver the implementations through acceptance by the client.
Since we are a scaling startup, your influence in prioritizing features and processes will be critical to the companys success. You will also work closely with our customer success teams to support the onboarding of clients on our technology.
- Meet with clients to understand and document business requirements and a delivery plan for solutions leveraging TrueMotion Products
- Work with insurer teams and associates to plan the best launch strategy,
- Negotiate technical solutions that balance between best serving our customers and also ideal for TrueMotion.
- Guide and design the solution architecture for projects to be delivered by internal delivery teams or a solution partner team
- Serve as the point contact person for internal and external teams for integration architecture.
- Analyze proposed solutions for integrations with insurer systems and third parties
- Recommend solutions with an eye to future scalability, performance, maintenance and usage
- Cooperate with sales and solution partners by proposing solutions, demonstrating the technology, helping respond to RFPs and serving as as SME for subsequent questions
- As a subject matter expert, you will be responsible for educating and guiding decisions made by internal teams, solution partners and customer technical teams
- Provide Guidance and mentorship for other solution architect
- Ability to Travel 25%-50%. No travel is currently required until restrictions are lifted.
- Proven success in delivering SaaS based software projects on time, in scope, and to customer business goals
- Experience with designing enterprise solutions across Mobile (native iOS and Android) and back-end technologies running on the public cloud at consumer scale is a plus
- Working with customers - customer focused, and experience working with internal software teams in a scrum process and cadence
- Ability to think about the entire solution to solve the business objectives
- Experience in leading technical meetings with internal and customer teams.
- Ability to scope and document requirements, stories and solution architectures.
- Ability to estimate, plan, and create milestones leading to the complete project.
- Experience with SaaS platforms ideally at consumer scale
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- College degree preferable in a technical field such as engineering or computer science
- Fair & competitive salary based on experience
- Stock options
- Comprehensive benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, matching 401k)
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Feel great working to solve a serious problem (distracted driving)
- Touch your toes thanks to our daily post stand-up meeting team stretch
- Relax, dine out, or take a class with a variety of unique anniversary gifts
- Burn some calories during our optional weekly fun-run by the Boston waterfront
- Get to know your coworkers over drinks & snacks every Thursday
- Have fun at our frequent team outings & volunteer at local organizations
TrueMotion is backed by General Catalyst, Bain Capital Ventures and Lakestar. We are an equal opportunity employer and strive to create an inclusive and diverse environment that enriches our employees lives in and outside of work. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability state.