Office Tour Photos
We are currently seeking a top-notch Customer Success Solution Architect who will be responsible for defining and overseeing the design of the end-to-end solution of the Salsifys platform with our strategic worldwide customers ensuring they realize the full value. You will be utilizing your outstanding technical, product and client engagement skills to deliver a solution that is highly effective and tightly integrated with the customers ecosystem and business goals.
Key Areas Of Responsibility
Services Pre-Sales (30%)
- Define, at an architectural and design level of detail, technical solutions aligned with our clients business problems
- Understand customer requirements, translate to solutions and communicate to clients
- Assist the Services with scoping complex service engagements by understanding the business requirements and technical specifications.
- Work with existing clients on developing technical solutions and prototyping new initiatives.
- Build consensus and handle objections pre- and post-sales around end-to-end technical solution
Research & Skills Development (20%)
- Maintain expert knowledge of the Salsify platform and products
- Maintain current knowledge via internal webinars, case study, training, Wiki and all other resources available
- Mentor Technical Consultants in relation to technical design standards and implementation best practices
- Perform research into technology partner or other vendor solutions in the context of client requirements for integration
- Collaborate with Salsify Product, Sales, Operations & Professional Services for recommendations, points of view and documentation as needed
- Design and communicate a Technical Architecture Blueprint based on Capability and Process Implementation Roadmaps aligning to desired Business outcomes
- Work in conjunction with the Services Implementation team to assist with technical program level activities including the rollout of the client center of excellence (COE), delivery assurance and realization of the customer journey. This may include time as a resident architect for strategic clients
- Provide thought leadership and ensure that customer engagements are aligned to Salsify Implementation Best Practices
- Create and maintain Platform Implementation Roadmap. Provide hands-on assistance with the detailed design and implementation approach of selected engagements
- Demonstrate product and technical leadership on Salsify engagements with customers and partners
- Ability to produce technical and product documents that clearly define the customer requirements and solution design in collaboration with the customer IT and engineering development teams
- Represent the business objectives of the customer and advocate for the customer internally with product, eng., sales, CS, etc.
- Act as the internal expert/reference in specific customers' solutions (e.g. for product, for support)
- Know what capabilities are coming on our product roadmap and map that to how they could improve or extend the solutions of the customers the SA is working with
- Business analysis, requirements gathering, and solution design abilities
- Experience in a Professional Services environment engaging with executive stakeholders, solution architects, and extended program teams
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to adapt messaging to varying stakeholder levels (both technical and non-technical)
- Fundamental understanding of the key technologies relevant to the Salsify integration solutions including RESTful Web services; JSON-based APIs; ETL, ELT, and other common integration patterns; common enterprise systems including ERPs, CMSs, DAMs, and e-commerce platforms
- Self-motivated/self-directed - capable of multi-tasking and accepting change both in tasks and schedule
- Ability to handle and overcome objections in both a pre-sales and engagement delivery context
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Excellent track record of designing and delivering system architecture, implementation, and deployment of the successful solution in a customer facing role with large enterprises.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Enthusiastic. A fun and energetic co-worker.
- An analytical thinker. If there is a problem I have a solution attitude.
- Strategic. Translates high-level strategies into practical implementation strategies.
- A Leader. Proactive and will use excellent judgment when dealing with issues.
- Customer-focused. Passionate for client success at all times.
- Detail-oriented. Supremely well organized with attention to detail.
- A Team Player. Ability to work effectively and cross-functionally within all levels of management, both internally and externally.
Salsifys mission is to empower brand manufacturers to deliver the digital product experiences that consumers demand.Salsify pioneered the first PXM (Product Experience Management) offering that transcends traditional PIM, Syndication, and Analytics. As the first multi-tenant, SaaS solution to offer all 3 key components to deliver exceptional product experiences online, Salsify is already working with thousands of leading brands across the globe.
More Jobs From