CyberArk (NASDAQ: CYBR) is the global leader in Identity Security. Centered on privileged access management, CyberArk provides the most comprehensive security offering for any identity human or machine across business applications, distributed workforces, hybrid cloud workloads and throughout the DevOps lifecycle. The worlds leading organizations trust CyberArk to help secure their most critical assets. To learn more about CyberArk, visit https://www.cyberark.com, read the CyberArk blogs or follow on Twitter via @CyberArk, LinkedIn or Facebook.
CyberArk is looking for a Solution Strategy Architect who will combine technical knowledge with sales skills and work closely with our world-class sales team to overcome and remove all technical barriers in the sales process for our Endpoint Security product. The Solution Architect (SA) will be a part of the Solution Strategy team they will be the primary technical resource for field SMEs and act as the liaison between customers and Product Management to align the go-to-market strategy, product advocacy, marketing campaigns and overall messaging of the Endpoint product.
This person must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users. To ensure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process, theyll also need to identify any and all technical issues. Above all, we are looking for someone who can communicate the CyberArk value and be able to design an optimal solution for customers on a global scale.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated with a proven record of accomplishment in relevant vendor software sales or encompass knowledge of similar technologies. They should be comfortable working within a dynamic, technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base. This person must be organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- Be recognized internally as a subject-matter expert on endpoint including how to best position against competitors in our market(s)
- Improve CyberArks endpoint solution portfolio by understanding and communicating key customer requirements and use cases that will both meet prospects and customers strategic initiatives but also broaden CyberArk product and solution capabilities
- Enable CyberArk Sales Engineers with the right level of technical skills and knowledge around the Endpoint Security solution to ensure proper communication of our value proposition
- Proactively seek out new sales opportunities by developing new technical relationships with internal Sales Engineers as well as establishing and maintaining customer relationships at the executive and decision-maker level
- Develop & present compelling business cases to customers, maintain expert-level knowledge of all elements of the business case, including the drivers of cost, benefits, and risk
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs as well as conduct customer proof-of-concepts (POCs)
- Document client feature requests and issues in CRM system and convey customer requirements to Product Management teams
- Work cross-functionally to ensure successful sale in alignment with the customers desired business outcomes as well as successful implementation, adoption and realization of the full value of the customers technology investment
- Collaborate with Channel Partners, Resellers and Systems Integrators to penetrate new accounts and extend reach of CyberArks endpoint solution globally
- Drive account management responsibilities including solution creation, solution offering configuration management, order issuance, service delivery, service management and revenue recognition.
- 8+ years Solution Architect or technical sales in the cybersecurity, endpoint management, or related markets.
- Broad knowledge and understanding of security, IT systems, domains, enterprise applications.
- Strong understanding of Windows, macOS, and Linux operating systems
- User Authentication, Identity and Access Management a plus
- Strong presentation skills as well as the ability to build and present high-quality product demonstrations to both technical and executive audiences
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills; ability to build relationships at multiple levels to work cross organizationally toward solutions; excellent leadership and consensus building skills
- Strong Business acumen be able to grow and build an opportunity alongside the sales team as well as manage technical aspects of an opportunity where a channel has not been able to support
- A demonstrated history of successfully collaboration as part of a sales/account team in a strategic selling capacity
- In depth knowledge on Endpoint Security best practices and associated terminology and technology employed by large enterprises as well as Endpoint Security vendors and products. An emphasis on endpoint vendors and technologies in use across large enterprises for both on-premises and cloud is preferred
- Interaction with Product Management to articulate nonstandard / custom requirements based upon customer needs
- Aptitude to understand customer needs, overcome objections, assist in the development of business use cases, and successfully positioning for technical wins
- Ability to travel approximately 40% of time
CyberArk is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Recruiting agencies or vendors without a valid agreement between the parties are not authorized to (a) send CyberArk unsolicited resumes or candidate data or (b) contact CyberArk employees for the purposes of presenting candidates for employment. CyberArk will only work with recruiting agencies who have a valid agreement with CyberArk and that are specifically invited by CyberArks recruiting team to assist with searching for and submitting candidates for a specific position. Any unsolicited resumes or other candidate data submitted to CyberArk will not be accepted and shall be considered CyberArks property. CyberArk will not pay any placement or other fees of any kind for any unsolicited resumes or candidate data that is submitted in violation of this policy. CyberArk does not accept liability under any legal theory such as course of conduct, oral agreements, implied contracts, or otherwise based on negotiations with a candidate identified from an unsolicited resume or data in violation of this policy.