At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
The Solution Navigator, Site Solutions will be responsible for increasing the adoption and expansion of SiteVault Free. You will provide consultation to customers that is strategic, data-driven, relationship-oriented, and technical while also contributing to the overall Site Solutions team at Veeva.
This is a remote position.
What You'll Do
- Partner with research sites to make them committed advocates of SiteVault Free and active, engaged customers
- Support sites with low expansion and/or adoption by highlighting and increasing the value that SiteVault Free provides their organization
- Support the long-term success of more complex sites as they work to implement SiteVault Free across multiple areas within their organization
- Identify key metrics that define site type, signup purpose, goals, pain points, implementation plan, and expectations when implementing SiteVault
- Identify key SiteVault metrics to track successful usage over time for various research site types (often with unique needs)
- Develop and implement adoption and expansion plans for sites in order to proactively ensure and measure their continued success with SiteVault Free
- Earn the trust and respect of research sites in order to promote transparent communication and gain a clear understanding of their challenges and goals
- Build relationships with low adopting SiteVault Free sites and work to provide them with more value
- Schedule routine check-ins to support a successful transition for key SiteVault Free to SiteVault Enterprise customers
- Support the success of SiteVault user communities
- Possess a strong technical understanding of SiteVault Free
- Understand and articulate the benefits of available configurations in SiteVault Enterprise
- Connect the specific challenges research sites face with clear solutions in SiteVault Free through product demonstrations whenever possible
- Stay abreast of evolving features in SiteVault Free and identify their value to customers overall as well as to individual customers
- Support and communicate with sales team regarding potential Enterprise customers
- Provide insight to the product team on behalf of SiteVault Free customers
- Support marketing with messaging and engagement for research sites
- Work closely with training and support to ensure SiteVault Free customers needs are met
- See technology as playing a pivotal role in solving the many challenges research sites face today
- Experience working within a clinical research site in the US
- Understand and have awareness of clinical research regulatory processes at research sites
- Possess strong communication, public speaking, organizational, interpersonal, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
Nice to Have
- Experience with using, implementing, and/or managing an electronic regulatory system at a clinical research site
- Experience with using, implementing, and/or managing a clinical trial management system at a clinical research site
- Experience with tracking operational data to drive decision-making, inform process and identify priorities
- Experience managing clinical research teams
- Experience as a user across a broad range of clinical research technology applications
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
More Jobs From