Office Tour Photos
Solution Delivery Manager
In support of our Account Management efforts, we are looking for a unique individual to build trusted relationships with our customers, help those customers understand the value of our services, and show them how they can be successful leveraging Applause across their digital experience initiatives. This person will partner closely with our sales, marketing, community, and product teams, to manage successful customer engagements. This position in based at our HQ in Framingham, MA.
The person in this role will own and lead specific customer engagements implementing our SaaS testing solution and services. This position is an integral part of Applauses long term relationship with its customers and the efforts put forth by this individual will directly impact the value realized by the customer and the ultimate success of the relationship.
In order to succeed in this team, this individual must have the passion and energy to work in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment. They must have the maturity, confidence and experience to manage and partner with customers as well as the willingness, energy and technical ability to become a trusted advisor for customers.
- Own and lead multiple, simultaneous customer engagements implementing Applauses SaaS digital quality testing solution
- Develop strong customer relationships that enable Applause to become a trusted adviser for our customers executives and stakeholders
- Provide both engagement and testing strategy leadership to the customer
- Analyze test data and provide research of coverage from multiple sources including our community of testers, environments and devices to show maximum value to customers
- Gather testing requirements from client and translate into actionable testing projects
- Leverage our community of testers around with world to form teams focused on exceeding customer expectations
Ensure customer and project success by managing completion of deliverables, schedules, customer expectations, and meeting milestones
- Work with Applause Product Management and Engineering organizations to channel client feedback and solutions into future releases of the Applause product suite
- Work with leadership to channel commonalities across customers into Applause best practices across our products and services
- Pursue areas of solution expansion within active customer base
- Demonstrated ability to manage individual and engagement-wide scope of work
- Strong client relationship and interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of the software testing domain, quality engineering, App Economy
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
- Team player with solid communication and presentation skills
- Competent with application software implementation and testing practices
- Ability to lead client training, testing scope and knowledge transfer sessions both remotely and on-site
- A proven track record of meeting with senior management and executives as the subject matter expert
- High level knowledge of enterprise IT organizational, business and technical environments
- Bachelors or Masters degree from a 4 year University
- Either of the following:
- 4+ years of software quality assurance or quality engineering experience with at least 3 years' software testing lead or management experience
- 4+ years of system implementation or consulting experience with at least 3 years as a senior consultant or project manager
- Experience in web and mobile software testing or QE
Who We Are
Applauseleverages its worldwide community of on-demand digital testing professionals tocreate curated and vetted testing teams who provide our clients with a fullsuite of testing and feedback solutions. Our white glove approach seamlesslyintegrates with any SDLC process, enabling leading brandsacross all industriestoincrease development velocity and deliver high-quality digital experiences totheir customers.
More Jobs From