Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. There are options for working from home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
If you have the ambition to join an exciting, well-established, and modern tech company, and have been seeking the ideal opportunity to do something new and interesting, then Veeva is for you!
Veeva, a provider of true, multi-tenant cloud-based solutions for the global life sciences industry, is currently looking for a Solution Consultant who has a passion for helping our MedTech customers achieve their business vision. As a member of our MedTech Solution Consulting team, you will be responsible for supporting the sales process by working with Account Executives and Market Owners to understand customers business needs, matching the Vault solution that best meets the customers vision, and providing value-based product demonstrations of the MedTech Regulatory and Quality Suite of applications.
At Veeva, we offer excellent opportunities for our people to capitalize on their skills and grow in a fast-paced, unique, and exceptional work environment.
What Youll Do
- Engage with Prospects and Customers to perform effective Discovery sessions
- Provide compelling demonstrations of the Vault solutions to MedTech customers
- Refine demonstrations based on the needs of the MedTech industry
- Manage demonstration environments for MedTech Vaults
- Bid Management and RFx Responses
- Solution Workshops and POCs
- Solution Design
- Partner Support
- Strategy Support
- Product Development Support
- Marketing Event Support
- 4+ years of experience in the medical device or related industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel 20-30%
- Energetic self-starter; able to work independently
- Working knowledge of Regulatory and/or Quality operations, processes, and supporting technologies.
- Knowledge of FDA and global regulatory frameworks
- Hands-on experience with Regulatory submissions - 510(k), PMA, etc.
- Understanding of International product registration management
- Experienced with GMP's, and both quality content and training management
- Strong understanding of Quality system regulations, 21 CFR Part 820, and standards including ISO13485, ISO 14971.
Nice to Have
- Understanding of SaaS/Cloud solutions and technology
- Pre-sales experience
- Customer-facing consulting or project experience
- Experience with software solutions used by Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance in the life sciences industry
Perks & Benefits
- 401K, medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Work Anywhere
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning and development
- Health and wellness programs
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.