Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. There are options for working from home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
If you have the ambition to join an exciting, well established, young and modern tech company, and have been seeking the ideal opportunity to do something new and interesting, then Veeva is for you!
Veeva, provider of true, multi-tenant cloud-based solutions for the global life sciences industry, are currently looking for a Solution Consultant who has a passion for helping our life sciences customers achieve their business vision. As one of the members of our Veeva Vault Solution Consulting team, you will be responsible for supporting the sales process by understanding our customers business needs and matching the Vault solution that best meets the customers vision. At Veeva, we offer excellent opportunities for our people to capitalise on their skills and grow in a fast paced, unique and exceptional work environment.
What You'll Do
- Pre-sales support
- Solution presentations & demonstrations
- RFx Responses
- Solution Workshops and POCs
- Partner Support
- Marketing Event Support
- 3+ years experience in the life sciences or related industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel 20-30%, primarily in the US
- Working Knowledge of the quality operations across pharmaceutical/biotech and/or medical device and diagnostics sectors
- Energetic self-starter; able to work independently
Nice to Have
- Pre-sales experience
- Understanding of SaaS/Cloud solutions and technology
- Customer facing consulting or project experience
- Experience with software solutions used by Quality Assurance in the life sciences
Perks and Benefits
- Work Remotely
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning and development
- Health and wellness programs
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.