At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
As manager of our Veeva Medical Device Solution Consulting team, you will be responsible for building and growing the SC team, supporting the sales process by understanding our customers business needs and matching the Vault solution that best meets the customers vision. You will be responsible for the day to day operations of the pre-sales team that supports Veeva medical device opportunities.
Opportunities are available across North America for this role; this is a remote position.
What You'll Do
- Manage Pre-sales team
- Hiring Pre-sales members
- Solution presentations & demonstrations
- RFx Responses
- Solution Workshops and POCs
- Partner Support
- Marketing Event Support
- 5+ years experience selling into the medical device industry
- 3+ years managing a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel 20-30%
- Working Knowledge of the development process across the medical device and diagnostics sectors
- Energetic self-starter; able to work independently
Nice to Have
- Understanding of SaaS/Cloud solutions and technology
- Customer facing consulting or project experience
- Experience with software solutions used by Quality Assurance in the life sciences
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
More Jobs From