At ZoomInfo Powered by DiscoverOrg we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
The Solution Architect primary responsibility is to provide deep technical expertise and comprehensive data solution architecting across the ZoomInfo solution suite and clients existing go-to-market infrastructure. A strong sales comprehension and ability to fluently deliver value to clients coupled with the technical know-how to architect solutions (i.e. ability to sell value to decision maker, while having technical chops to work with implementers).
- Data & Technical Expert - strong comprehension of go-to-market systems (Marketing Automation, CRM, External Databases, etc.) and ability to provide solutions for how ZoomInfo data can augment/integrate into clients infrastructure
- Customer Facing - play a critical role providing guidance, expertise, and solutions to clients with complex GTM infrastructure.
- Creative and Logical - analytically minded professional with creative out-of-the-box problem-solving
- Consulting Expertise - ability to navigate lengthy sales cycles and conduct discovery workshops with large buying panels
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
- Salesforce.com certified
- SQL/Database language
- API knowledge
- Accredited sales methodologies/training programs
What working at ZoomInfo brings you
- Work with great people - Independently driven with a team mentality
- Our clients find great value in our products making them exciting to sell
- Competitive compensation and with no commission cap
Built over 20 years ago, ZoomInfo Powered by DiscoverOrg has become the go-to-market standard for over 13,500 companies worldwide. Designed to be the single source of truth, the ZoomInfo platform offers best-in-class technology paired with unrivaled data coverage, accuracy, and depth of contacts, companies, and opportunities essential to empower sales, marketing and recruiting professionals to hit their numbers. Deeply embedded into business workflows and technology stacks-- including integrations with the leading CRM, Sales Engagement, Marketing Automation, and Talent Management applications - ZoomInfo is capable of delivering more predictable, accelerated, and sustainable growth than any stand-alone solution. ZoomInfos investors include TA Associates, The Carlyle Group and 22C Capital. For more information about our leading marketing and sales intelligence solution, visit www.zoominfo.com.
More Jobs From