Do you love working with clients to understand their business requirements, and work cross-functionally to design, orchestrate and deliver mission critical solutions based on a SaaS platform at consumer scale? Do you love taking ownership of technical solutions from inception to adoption, and working with product managers, software engineers, machine learning scientists, data analysts and business owners to bring technology to life with enterprise clients and consumers? If so, TrueMotion is looking for experienced Solution Architects to be part of our newly forming customer delivery team.
In this role, you will lead building technical solutions with our clients through their entire journey with TrueMotion,enabling them to adopt and leverage telematics across their business. You will understand our clients business requirements, and based on a solid knowledge of TrueMotions machine learning based mobile telematics platform, lead with them to design a solution comprising mobile, back-end and integration components. You will work with the technical and commercial teams, and the client to plan and lead technical meetings/discussions, document requirements, develop estimates, document technical project scope and plan out the project including writing stories with the team, planning milestones and deliverables. You will work with client teams and internal delivery teams to deliver the implementations through acceptance by the client.
Since we are a scaling startup, your influence in prioritizing features and processes will be critical to the companys success. You will also work closely with our customer success teams to support the onboarding of clients on our technology.
- Meet with clients to understand and document business requirements and a delivery plan for solutions leveraging TrueMotion Products
- Work with insurer teams and associates to plan the best launch strategy
- Guide and design the solution architecture for projects to be delivered by internal delivery teams or a solution partner team
- Analyze proposed solutions for integrations with insurer systems and third parties
- Recommend solutions with an eye to future scalability, performance, maintenance and usage
- Cooperate with sales and solution partners by proposing solutions, demonstrating the technology, helping respond to RFPs and serving as as SME for subsequent questions
- As a subject matter expert, you will be responsible for educating and guiding decisions made by internal teams, solution partners and customer technical teams, including leading by example when necessary
- Lead by example with your technology expertise and methodology
- As a seasoned customer-facing professional, you must have skills to influence stakeholders and team members
- You will responsible for attaining customer objectives within time and scope, without sacrificing architectural integrity
- Travel 25%-50%
- Proven success in delivering SaaS based software projects on time, in scope, and to customer business objectives
- Experience with designing enterprise solutions across Mobile (native iOS and Android) and back-end technologies running on the public cloud at consumer scale
- Working with customers - customer focused, and experience working with internal software teams in a scrum process and cadence
- Ability to think about the entire solution to solve the business objectives
- Experience in leading technical meetings with internal and customer teams.
- Ability to scope and document requirements, stories and solution architectures.
- Ability to estimate, plan, and create milestones leading to the complete project.
- Experience with SaaS platforms ideally at consumer scale
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- College degree preferable in a technical field such as engineering or computer science
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Stock options
- Comprehensive benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k)
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Feel great working to solve a serious problem (distracted driving)
- Touch your toes thanks to our daily post stand-up meeting team stretch
- Burn some calories during our optional weekly fun-run around the Boston waterfront
- Get to really know your coworkers over a drink and snacks every Thursday afternoon
- Have fun at our frequent team outings, where we go to Red Sox games, volunteer to clean-up the Esplanade, etc.
At TrueMotion we build solutions that make driving safer, lower cost, and more fun. We use the smartphone as a sensor and machine learning to turn phone data into driving data. We believe distracted driving is a solvable problem and partner with insurance companies and other relevant organizations to drive change (pun intended). We are a band of entrepreneurs dedicated to our mission and having fun at our office on Fort Point Channel!
TrueMotion is backed by General Catalyst, Bain Capital Ventures and Lakestar. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability state.
More Jobs From