Office Tour Photos
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Software Qulaity Engineer with the Dell Boomi team in Cambridge, MA.
Dell Boomi, the market-leading provider of on-demand integration technology and the creator of AtomSphere, the industry's first-to-market Integration Cloud™, is recruiting for the position of Software Quality Engineer for our Cambridge, MA office! We are seeking a highly motivated professional team player that is willing to work in a fast-paced, technology driven company where each individual’s contributions directly impact our success.
Dell Boomi is a highly collaborative, rapidly-growing product development company that designs cloud-based integration software for enterprise architects, data stewards, business analysts, and administrators. The products we design enable our customers to build complex processes with ease and familiarity through a visual, drag & drop interface; manage and synchronize data across domains; and control the creation, deployment and management of APIs. Boomi is consistently named as a leader in iPaaS, and as one of Philadelphia’s Best Places to Work. We have opened and are growing an office in Cambridge, MA. For more information about Boomi, visit http://www.boomi.com
Essential Job Functions
- Work with a team of developers in an agile environment to produce quality releases
- Apply development and technical skills to all aspects of QA, including setup of complex production simulation environments
- Build and maintain regression testing environment
- Develop new automated regression tests
- Assist in product releases by testing and validating fixes and features
- Support production releases during maintenance windows (non-business hours)
- Gain deep knowledge of product functionality
- Perform thorough testing procedures on each product’s functional areas
- Develop test plan specifications and test cases
- Demonstrate positive work attitude during testing procedures
- Communicate status to project leader as needed and provide reports on product issues and testing procedures
- Minimum of 2 years of Computer programming experience (Java preferred)
- Solid understanding of Web technologies - XML, SOAP, HTTP, etc.
- Good technical skills with the ability to learn new technologies and concepts quickly
- Understanding of SQL
- A Bachelors degree in in Engineering or Computer Science (Advanced Degrees preferred)
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Application Integration and/or Data Integration (ETL) knowledge is a plus
- Experience working for enterprise software, Cloud or SaaS providers, or web application providers
- Good understanding of software testing
- Linux/Unix experience
- Strong Project Management and Time Management
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you can drive the continuous improvement of our software quality standards, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics
More Jobs From