Software Quality Engineer
As a Software Quality Engineer, you are responsible for ensuring the quality of our cutting-edge software products. You work closely with our innovative development team to ensure our product is up to our organizational standards.
Why this job is important:
This role is within the Professional Services team and will include working on multiple key projects focused on our clients’ initiatives.
As a Software Quality Engineer, a typical day might include the following:
- Conducting software tests on our world class product
- Developing test plans for a new project
- Providing feedback to the team about current testing processes
- Regularly coordinating with members of other teams, including Developers, Solutions Architects and Project Managers
- Building test automation scripts
This job might be for you if:
- You have a BA/BS in Computer Science or similar major
- You have some exposure to programming languages (Java, C#, C++, PHP)
- You are a great problem solver
- You work with an attention to detail and follow your team’s workflow process
Bonus points for:
- Quality or Software Engineering or Technical Support experience
- Experience testing a large scale web application
- Experience working with websites or SQL/databases
Strong culture makes Bullhorn a great place to work! Our offices offer a casual, collaborative environment with weekly catered-in lunch and breakfast, and monthly "First Thursday" social events. Bullhorn offers unlimited vacation, quarterly paid volunteer days through its philanthropic group Bullhorn Cares, and an open invitation to Bullhorn Allies groups, which celebrate and cultivate diversity and inclusion for all employees.
You might be a fit for Bullhorn if:
- You are energetic and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- You are confident and love sharing success with your team
- You take ownership of your work and continuously strive for improvement
If the profile above sounds like you, we want to hear from you!