Casa Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: CASA) delivers converged broadband technology solutions that enable mobile, cable and fixed network service providers to meet the growing demand for gigabit bandwidth and services. Our suite of distributed and virtualized solutions for fixed and mobile 5G ultra-broadband networks are engineered for performance, flexibility and scale. Commercially deployed in over 70 countries, Casa serves more than 475 Tier 1 and regional service providers worldwide. At Casa Systems, our mission is to deliver ultra-broadband solutions that keep families, communities and the world connected. We harness our passion for innovation to drive technological solutions that allow service providers to do amazing things that improve the way we live.
We are seeking to hire Software Quality Assurance Manager (4G/5G Wireless Core) to join our growing team based in our Andover, MA, USA facility which is located about 30 minutes north of Boston.
The Software Quality Assurance Manager will impact the organization by being responsible for the effective development and implementation of software quality assurance (SQA) programs to ensure that all software programs and products meet minimum organization standards and end-user requirements. Administers the software development change control process and engineering change notices (ECNs) for zero defect software development. Ensures adequate product testing prior to implementation. Through subordinate professionals, establishes and maintains SQA standards, procedures and control. Works with software engineering and development during product creation and establishes checkpoints for testing new products. Initiates corrective action for product deficiencies and provides senior technical expertise for software program troubleshooting.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage a software quality assurance team to test Casa's 5g/5G wireless core products.
- Select and utilize tools and methodologies to ensure that software tests identify defects and comply with quality standards.
- Evaluate test results against expected results, implements improvements to process and recommends alternative testing as needed.
- Draft, revise and approve test plans and scripts.
- Ensure that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
- Develop test plans and strategies for delivering on software releases.
- Provide direction with internal and external team members to develop and execute test plans to achieve deadline.
- Undergraduate degree in computer science, engineering or related discipline.
- 7+ to 10 years of related software quality assurance, test automation and performance testing experience in the telecom network industry.
- 3+ years of technical lead/management experience leading a geographically distributed team.
- Knowledge and experience with 3GPP standard and 4G/5G wireless protocols a plus.
- Customer satisfaction, process, and product quality and reliability focused
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal and project management skills.
- Detail-oriented with respect to documentation and communication.
- Experience implementing and administering contemporary software quality process, test plans, high-level test automation strategy, metrics, defect profiles, and performance entry/criteria.
Casa Systems, Inc. participates in the E‑Verify program. Casa Systems is committed to fostering a diverse workforce and inclusive work environment free from unlawful employment discrimination and without barriers to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO).
Andover, Massachusetts, United States
More Jobs From