Office Tour Photos
Who We Are: One Door provides leading retailers with Merchandising Cloud, the industry’s leading SaaS application for in-store merchandising execution. Merchandising Cloud enables retailers to improve collaboration, localize their merchandising, and simplify the associate experience. The Quality Assurance Engineer works collaboratively across the Company to perform Quality Assurance (QA) activities that support the design, development, and implementation of effective software applications. This includes creating and implementing test plans and detailed test scenarios from functional specifications and coordinating and implementing bug fixes to ensure that projects are tested and signed off on time. At One Door, technology is valued as a differentiator and as a key component of our success. We strive to improve ourselves by improving the code base, sharing ideas and knowledge, and deliver an amazing customer experience.
You’ll Work On:
- Creating and executing detailed test plans and cases from business requirements and functional specifications.
- You may also work on creating generic and/or client-specific tests to add to the Company's automated test suite.
- Maintaining documentation/records for detailed error tracking and testing feedback.
- Establishing acceptance criteria and estimating effort for participation in story development.
- Developing and documenting QA standards.
- Conducting full life-cycle QA testing including executing manual and automated scripts.
- Maintaining a high level of knowledge, acting as a subject matter expert, on One Door’s application software.
- Performing additional duties as requested.
- A Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, in computer science or related discipline.
- 2-4 years of progressively more responsible QA work experience that includes testing web-based application software systems.
- Experience with creation and execution of automated test cases is a bonus.
- Experience with Capybara or Cucumber is a plus.
- Proven knowledge of QA methodologies and best practices that includes experience working in an agile development environment.
- Experience writing and executing test cases and knowledge of test case management tools such as HipTest.
- Experience working with Git and Continuous Integration/Testing.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Perks & Benefits: Competitive benefits and compensation, bi-weekly engineering improvement days as well as an annual hackathon for professional & personal development, paid parental leave, 401K, a company contribution for commuter expenses, free Hubway membership, and a great office a few minutes’ walk from South Station smack-dab in Boston’s Fort Point Channel, a tremendous amount of responsibility and collaboration, wicked awesome co-workers, Thirsty Thursdays, a fully stocked kitchen, fun company outings, and more.
One Door is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, as One Door does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local law.