Blink was the result of one of the most successful crowdfunding campaign ever and is now part of Amazon Devices, the consumer electronics division that brings you the Kindle, Fire Tablets, Fire TV, and Echos!
Blink builds the completely wireless, affordable, and battery operated home security cameras that send motion-activated alerts and HD video to your smartphone for an amazingly affordable price. Our vertically integrated engineering team works on algorithms, ASICs, hardware, firmware, cloud software and mobile applications to deliver products that customers love.
As a QAE on the Blink team, you are expected to have industry-leading technical abilities that enable you to significantly improve product quality. You should have a combination of solid in-depth knowledge of Quality Assurance, scripting language skills, as well as knowledge of object oriented design principles. The test software you will build should expose defects in production level code as well as defects at the component and feature integration level.
· develop, execute and maintain software to test Blink products
· analyze issues reported by customer service or the engineering teams and determine root cause
· define test strategy, test suites, test cases as well as design tools for unit, functional, and performance testing in a programmatic manner.
· propose improvements to our existing processes and automated tools in order to improve the team's speed, quality and efficiency.
· Interact with other teams across Blink and Amazon to ensure product quality and cohesiveness
· 3+ years in software quality assurance testing
· 3+ years of expertise in testing methodologies and experience with standard QA and development tools
· 2+ years in programmatically testing software products, measuring test coverage, developing test automation
· 1+ years with MySQL, Redis, and DynamoDB
· 1+ years with bash or other scripting languages
· Bachelor’s degree in a STEM field
· API automation testing including working experience with unit test automation frameworks
· Ability to triage issues, react well to changes, work with multiple teams and ability to multi-task on multiple projects
· Experience with open source test tools
· Experience in socket-level programming
· Experience in multimedia streaming protocols, such as WebRTC and RTSP
· Strong communication skills (design docs, technical presentations)
· Audio/Video codec knowledge
· Experience with image processing
· Active participant in bringing at least one successful product to market.
· Master’s degree in STEM field
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
More Jobs From